Old November 19th, 2011, 06:49 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
mastover

Default Traveling On Black Friday

Greetings to all. I am a resident of New York City and routinely take a
drive upstate to visit clinets, friends, and generally love the
Adirondack area. I am planning a trip to Queensbury, NY this Friday,
however, I notice it's Black Friday. Notoriously known as the busiest
shopping day of the year. Do you think I would hit an unusual amount of
traffic on the NYS Thruway and the Northway? Or do you feel the highways
will make for smooth sailing during my 200 mile drive.

Thanks! Great to be here! :tears_of_joy:

--
mastover
Message origin: TRAVEL.com