Old March 30th, 2013, 02:59 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default RSSC Navigator Embarkation Port in Fl and Wait List Question??

In article ,
Bo1953 wrote:

Hello all,

Quick questions:

1) Anyone know where the ports are for embarkation for RSSC's Navigator in
Florida? The reason I ask is, I Am thinking of taking the November cruise and
want to book 'cruise' only fare to compare the cost of booking air,
pre-cruise night hotel and r/t transport between port/hotel;

2) I intend to apply for the lowest fare waitlist, if the waitlist does not
clear, does that mean they will offer me the next category available at
additional fare or up-grade me for full pay in advance?

Any other input you have to offer is appreciated.

You should check on their web site for ports of embarkation. As for
your second question you should consult with a travel agent. They could
answer question one also and compare prices with and without all those
options.

--
Charles