Old November 14th, 2007, 03:49 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
John Kulp

Default Japan - new immigration procedures (2)

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 21:46:19 +0100, Alfred Molon
wrote:

In article , John Kulp says...

Well, this will really speed up things at an already slow Narita

Immigration was actually quite fast when I entered Japan at the end of
October.
--

It actually varies depending on how many flights come in there at the
same time. Often it is quite fast but there are times when a number