Old February 20th, 2012, 07:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default Better 'Casual' All-Inclusive (750 Pax) Ships Mediterranean Itineraries???

Bo1953 wrote:
Hello all, can anyone here advise on this? 8 - 10 days?

Also, does anyone have an idea on airfare credits for lines who
include air?

We will book five (5) cabins, is this enough to be considered for a
group rate?

Looking for Jun 13 - Sep 13 or Jun 14 - Sep 14 departure dates. I did
notice that several lines do not have these schedule available yet.

Anything needed more for good input, please let me know.

TIA - Bo1953

All the lines have schedules available unless you mean next year. The
airline credits all have catches. Like you have to book certain category
cabins. I would advise you to contact your favorite travel agent to inquire
about the air and group rate questions. Usually a group needs 8 cabins but
that may not be the case with the small ship casual cruise lines.

--
Charles