Culture Shock! Ecuador

Old September 25th, 2006, 05:27 AM posted to rec.travel.marketplace
[email protected][_1_]

Default Culture Shock! Ecuador

The second edition of Culture Shock! Ecuador will be in stores in
October. I worked really hard for my readers to improve this edition
substantially and to bring an even deeper look at the culture and
etiquette of Ecuador. I noticed it is available for pre-order at
Amazon.com for 10.85. List is $15.95. My guess is once it is on the
shelves that the price will return to list. Nevertheless, I hope any of

you planning on visiting Ecuador will consider purchasing it. I think
your experiences will be much deeper by having access to some of the
information in the book. Any of you who have been to Ecuador are aware
of the deep division between the people of the Sierra and the coast. I
provide a detailed account of how these two groups view each other.
Also, there is significant information about Guayaquil which now should

be a destination in Ecuador for any visitor. In less then 7 years, this

metropolis which use to be called the "armpit" of Ecuador, has
transformed itself into a world class city.

If any of you on this list have specific questions about Ecuador please

feel free to contact me. I always answer as many questions as possible
as time permits.

Regards,

Nicholas Crowder
http://www.latinamericalinks.com