New Member introduction

Old October 16th, 2006, 10:28 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
lhall

Default New Member introduction

Hi Everyone,
I just found this group and am looking forward to reading all of your
great ideas! I'm leading a group cruise next summer on Carnival
Miracle and trying to find lots of information to share with my group
as well as looking for new members. We are booked through Cruise
Critic and have a website started -
http://lhall85917.googlepages.com/home.

If anyone has information on the Miracle, or sailing from New York, I
would love to hear your thoughts! We will be stopping at San Juan, St.
Thomas and Tortola.

Sharon

Old October 16th, 2006, 04:59 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
D Ball

Hi, Sharon,

A review of our Miracle cruise appears among the member reviews of that ship
on Cruise Critic. Just scroll down to 06/05 to read the review by Artemis.
As you will read, we found a lot to like about that ship! Your
itinerary...different than ours...sounds great. We've never been to Tortola,
but we are firm believers in going to St. John when stopping in St. Thomas,
and hikers/naturalists in your group will find El Yunque well worth the
visit out of San Juan.

Have fun planning your cruise,

Diana Ball
Austin, TX