Paris airport transfers

Old January 30th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Pat Bentley

Default Paris airport transfers

I will be flying into Charles DeGaulle airport and I was wondering if
there were any private companies that provide a shuttle service to
your hotel.
If anyone knows of any such company, please email the information.
Thanks
Pat

Old January 30th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Bill Long

You can get a taxi that will run under $80 each way.... Or just take
the train then connect to the metro, if you don't have too much luggage.
Bill

Old January 30th, 2004, 10:13 PM
Syrah

RER metro, go to Paris centre in about 20 mn

or Air France Bus, direct to Paris (10 euro)

Eric

om...

Old January 31st, 2004, 07:09 PM
Frank F. Matthews

Then again if you factor in the cost of a taxi from the Opera to your
hotel a minibus shuttle may well be cheaper. Schlepping your luggage
around the RER after no sleep probably isn't much fun to 10 euro
savings. In any case, the OP asked about shuttles.

So far I've found four:

Blue van 29 euro

Paris Shuttle 34 euro

Paris Airports Service 29 euro

Paris Airport Shuttle 36 euro

Does anyone have particular comments about any of the four? They all
appear to be mini van services which pick up several groups and then
drop them at their hotel. As far as I can tell you make "reservations"
but have to call when you finish customs.

The limo services which have someone waiting & a dedicated car are about
double and more the price of a taxi.

FFM