YHA Hotels & Travel

Old October 16th, 2003, 02:14 PM
Gi?

Default YHA Hotels & Travel

Hi to everybody.

At first, sorry for my english... :-(

Now, at March I want to fly to Australia. I have 4 weeks to do a
travel around this big state.

I would like to recive some advises about Australia. I will be a
"Backpacker" :-)

My first idea is to fly to Adelaide, sleep at YHA hotels and
participate to the giuded travel of YHA.

Someone colud give me some information about these travels?

An example of travel is available at this link:
http://www.yha.com.au/traveldeals/de...?ProductID=197

It is necessary to book before the arrive in Adeliade or can I book at
place at YHA hotel?

Thanks
ciao
Giņ
Old October 16th, 2003, 09:12 PM
Paul W. Koole

the YHA in adelaide is a good one, book in front.
the have a travel desk but that is mainly for day trips but also sell tours
to ayers rock and oz experience and more.
it's better to join the YHA in your own country then you will get discount
when you arrive at adelaide yha, other wise you have to save stamps , every
night one and when the booklet is full, you get the hostel card. this safes
you 3 dollar a day for 10 i think this is 30$ discount
"Gi?" schreef in bericht
om...

Old October 25th, 2003, 03:33 AM
Tok Shou Hsien

You can check out the Australia YHA website. http://www.yha.com.au/
You can find all the YHA hostels there and some other information about day
trips or anything else that the hostel can offer.

swtok