LOOKING 4 - London 2 shared double rooms - August and Semptember

Old June 9th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Italian Job

Default LOOKING 4 - London 2 shared double rooms - August and Semptember

Hi! We're 4 italians from Rome. 3 girls and a guy.

We're looking for two double rooms in the same flat, even with "minimalist"
furnishing!!
Preferibly at short/reasonable walking distance to tube, 1st or 2nd zone.

We'll come to London for August and September to study and work.
We're all very tidy, polite, and nice persons, we all have a lot of
interests, like music, movies, computers, hangin' out with friends, etc...
We all speak good/average english and i speak good spanish and french too.
We all love pets, and we're almost all smokers.
Obviously if it's a problem we can all avoid smoking in other areas of the
house outside our rooms.

Our price range is 600-640 per month per room - Bills and Taxes included

Old June 9th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Traveler

Hi! We're 4 italians from Rome. 3 girls and a guy.

We're looking for two double rooms in the same flat, even with
"minimalist" furnishing!!
Preferibly at short/reasonable walking distance to tube, 1st or
2nd zone.

We'll come to London for August and September to study and work.
We're all very tidy, polite, and nice persons, we all have a
lot of interests, like music, movies, computers, hangin' out with
friends, etc... We all speak good/average english and i speak
good spanish and french too.
We all love pets, and we're almost all smokers.
Obviously if it's a problem we can all avoid smoking in other
areas of the house outside our rooms.

Our price range is 600-640 per month per room - Bills and Taxes
included.

Sites you might check include:

Scala House: www.scala-house.co.uk
Citadines: www.citadines.com
2 Hyde Park Squa www.2hydeparksquare.com
Dolphin Square Hotel: www.dolphinsquarehotel.co.uk
Allen House: www.allenhouse.co.uk
In th English Manner: www.english-manner.co.uk
A Place Like Home: aplacelikehomelondon.co.uk
Price Apartments: www.priceapts.co.uk
Paramount Rentals: www.paramountrentals.com
London Connection: www.londonconnection.com
Regent Suites: www.regentsuites.com
London Apartments: www.lfca.co.uk
London Accommodation: www.londonaccommodation.net
Chelsea Cloisters: www.chelsea-cloisters.co.uk
London Bridge Hotel: www.londonbridgehotel.com
London House Apartments: www.london-house.com
Central London Apartments: www.cenlonap.co.uk

DO NOT rent anything offered by Yourstay. Which also goes under the
names Sun Apartments, Elite Apartments, and London Vacation Apartments.
The mistreatment of renters by this business is legendary. In order
to avoid paying their creditors Yourstay recently had the business
declared bankrupt. And although their web site in no longer active in
the UK they continue to do business in North America and Europe. And
will gladly rent anyone over-priced substandard lodging in London.

Old June 9th, 2005, 10:08 PM
Fly Steerage

Hi! We're 4 italians from Rome. 3 girls and a guy.

We're looking for two double rooms in the same flat, even
with "minimalist" furnishing!!
Preferibly at short/reasonable walking distance to tube,
1st or 2nd zone.

Traveler gave you a nice list, although I believe that a number of
those places may be too much for your expense account. If all else
fails you could consider a room at one of the many London Hostels.
Were generally smoking is not a problem -- except perhaps in your room.