bus from costa rica to mexico

Old December 10th, 2003, 01:23 PM
bob

Default bus from costa rica to mexico

Has anyone had experience travelling by bus from Costa Rica to Mexico?
Old December 10th, 2003, 11:24 PM
Richard Ferguson

The Lonely Planet or Footprint guides to Central America will discuss
this in detail. Buy one.

Richard

Old December 12th, 2003, 01:43 PM
bob

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 23:24:02 +0000, Richard Ferguson wrote:

The Lonely Planet or Footprint guides to Central America will discuss
this in detail. Buy one.

Richard

fine.. But I was looking for someone who has had personal experience on
travelling through central america by bus..

Old December 13th, 2003, 03:08 AM
clint

I traveled by bus fron San Jose to Mexico City in 1998. I was quite nervous
about crime, so I dressed as a woman! Full make up, flowery sarape, and the
works. I never had to stand, got free tequila, and was treated with respect.
I met some wonderful people!

news

Old December 17th, 2003, 09:52 AM
Aitor

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 13:43:05 GMT, bob wrote:

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 23:24:02 +0000, Richard Ferguson wrote:

The Lonely Planet or Footprint guides to Central America will discuss
this in detail. Buy one.

Richard

fine.. But I was looking for someone who has had personal experience on
travelling through central america by bus..

I did Mexico DF (City) to Nicaragua by bus and return in 2000. No
problem at all, very easy.

Regards,

Aitor
http://w3.to/travellers
Old December 17th, 2003, 04:48 PM
Bob

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 13:43:05 GMT, bob wrote:

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 23:24:02 +0000, Richard Ferguson wrote:

The Lonely Planet or Footprint guides to Central America will

discuss
this in detail. Buy one.

Richard

fine.. But I was looking for someone who has had personal experience

on
travelling through central america by bus..

I did Mexico DF (City) to Nicaragua by bus and return in 2000. No
problem at all, very easy.

Regards,

Aitor
http://w3.to/travellers

I might be going that way this winter, in one direction or the other.
What was the route from DF, and to where in Nicaragua?
How long did the trip take?
What places (if any) did you stay overnight, or longer?
Any places you would recommend, or warn against, for a stopover?

TIA

Old December 24th, 2003, 08:02 AM
Guess Who?

Clint
I think your idea of dressing up like a woman could be even more
dangerous, if you got "found out" in the wrong restroom, in some bus
station! YMMV....
Don