leaving soon

Old May 3rd, 2013, 06:59 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default leaving soon

I am going on my cruise real soon I am sooo excited. I think I am most
excited about the good food that will be there.
Can someone pls tell me what I would do if I got hungry at like 2:41
am? are any of the buffet places open at that time or would I order
room service? or would I have to go to one of the pay resturants?

Old May 3rd, 2013, 08:56 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Friday, May 3, 2013 10:59:40 AM UTC-7, wrote:
I am going on my cruise real soon I am sooo excited. I think I am most

excited about the good food that will be there.

Can someone pls tell me what I would do if I got hungry at like 2:41

am? are any of the buffet places open at that time or would I order

room service? or would I have to go to one of the pay resturants?

Many Taco Bells are open 24/7, so if you wanted "fourth meal" there you go. Some boats won't stop every time someone is hungry, which boat are you on?
Old May 4th, 2013, 02:08 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article ,
wrote:

I am going on my cruise real soon I am sooo excited. I think I am most
excited about the good food that will be there.
Can someone pls tell me what I would do if I got hungry at like 2:41
am? are any of the buffet places open at that time or would I order
room service? or would I have to go to one of the pay resturants?

You get hungry at 2:41 am? Room service. Some ships have food at the
buffet 24 hours. Don't know about the one you are sailing on. The pay
restaurants won't be open at 2:41 am. Room service is your best bet.

--
Charles
Old May 4th, 2013, 02:24 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jaap[_2_]

Many Taco Bells are open 24/7, so if you wanted "fourth meal" there you go. Some boats won't stop every time someone is hungry, which boat are you on?

Boats are what you save your ass on, when the ship goes down, just sayinn..

Jaap
Old May 4th, 2013, 03:17 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Fri, 03 May 2013 21:08:35 -0400, Charles
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

I am going on my cruise real soon I am sooo excited. I think I am most
excited about the good food that will be there.
Can someone pls tell me what I would do if I got hungry at like 2:41
am? are any of the buffet places open at that time or would I order
room service? or would I have to go to one of the pay resturants?

You get hungry at 2:41 am? Room service. Some ships have food at the
buffet 24 hours. Don't know about the one you are sailing on. The pay
restaurants won't be open at 2:41 am. Room service is your best bet.

carnival elation
Old May 4th, 2013, 06:27 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Friday, May 3, 2013 6:24:08 PM UTC-7, Jaap wrote:
Many Taco Bells are open 24/7, so if you wanted "fourth meal" there you go. Some boats won't stop every time someone is hungry, which boat are you on?

Boats are what you save your ass on, when the ship goes down, just sayinn..

Jaap

You are so witty! Pray tell then, why wasn't it called "The Love Ship"?