Venice Vaporetto Tickets

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 1st, 2019, 07:35 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Ken Blake[_3_]

Default Venice Vaporetto Tickets

Is there anyone still here? I haven't seen a message in a long time.

Just in case there's someone here who can help me, let me ask a
question or two:

My wife and will be finishing a cruise and arriving at the Stazione
Maritima of San Basilio in Venice. We will then be staying in Venice
for a week, and we will need to take a vaporetto to our hotel.

I believe we can board the vaporetto and buy tickets from its
conductor for that ride (is that correct?).

But that's not what we want to do. Unless we have no other choice, we
would like to buy seven-day passes. Can we buy them from the conductor
when we board? Or is there someplace near the Stazione Maritima of San
Basilio where we can buy them before boarding a vaporetto?

Or it possible to buy them online before we depart for Italy?