'All Seasons Travel and Resorts' - a scam?

Old September 23rd, 2003, 07:22 AM
Sarah-Michelle2

Default 'All Seasons Travel and Resorts' - a scam?

Hi Phil

recently i have received a call saying that i have won a trip to Orlando
from All seasons. I have never filled in any of their forms.

i'm very concerned.

what did you do to get rid of their offer and this people???

sarah

--
sarah-michelle2

Old September 23rd, 2003, 07:38 PM
JamesStep

recently i have received a call saying that i
have won a trip to Orlando from All seasons.
I have never filled in any of their forms.

I'm not familiar with that particular company, but I'd be wary as there
certainly are lots of scams assocated with vacation "prizes". Here's a
quote from the Florida attorney general's office on the subject:

+ + +

Vacation Prize Promotions

Your email congratulates you on "winning" a fabulous vacation for a very
attractive price -- you have been "specially selected" for this opportunity.
The scam: Most unsolicited commercial email goes to thousands or millions of
recipients at one time. Often, the cruise ship you're booked on looks like a
tug boat, the hotel accommodations are shabby, and you will be required to pay
for an upgrade. Also, scheduling the "vacation" at the time you want may
require an additional fee.

what did you do to get rid of their offer and this people???

Ignore any emails they send, and if they phone just say "no thanks" and hang
up.

James

Remove "NOSPAM" from my address when sending me e-mail.
-
Old September 24th, 2003, 02:23 AM
Trudi Marrapodi

I've gotten messages left on my phone by some idiots telling me I've won a
"free" trip to Orlando. Ignore 'em and they'll realize "no sucker here"
and go away.
--
Trudi