small commercial aircraft crashed near Dillingham, Alaska,

Old August 10th, 2010, 07:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.arts.tv,alt.gossip.celebrities
The Starmaker

Default small commercial aircraft crashed near Dillingham, Alaska,

Former Republican Sen. Ted Stevens was one of eight passengers aboard a small commercial aircraft that crashed
near Dillingham, Alaska, on Monday, according to a U.S. official.

Also on the plane was Sean O'Keefe, a former National Aeronautics and
Space Administration administrator and now chief executive of the North American
division of European Aeronautic Defense and Space Co., EADS said Tuesday.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...LEFTTopStories

I bet it was...."pilot error".

I bet the pilot was 'afraid of heights'!

At least these guys weren't coming out with a CD...

You know, there was a plane crash in the same area just a few days ago...people
got killed, there wan no mention about it..I guess they must have been..nobodies.

If you're coming out with a CD, you're somebody..

or if you're

National Aeronautics and
Space Administration administrator and now chief executive of the North American
division of European Aeronautic Defense and Space Co.,

a title that long is too much weight on a little plane..

Did some stewdess go 'balistics' the otherday...i missed it..

National Aeronautics Space Administration administrator European Aeronautic Defense and Space Co., ...destined to die
in the air.

Don't tell me it was mechanical failure or the weather...IT'S ALASKA!!!

Why would anybody go in a little plane in Alaska? You crash you ****in going to frezze to death anyway...

Was the pilot an Eskimoe?

The Starmaker
Old August 11th, 2010, 01:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.arts.tv,alt.gossip.celebrities
The Starmaker

The Starmaker wrote:

[...]

I mean, I just don't get it...How does a person who is a
National Aeronautics Space Administration administrator European
Aeronautic Defense and Space Co.
die in a plane crash? Couldn't he just grab the wheel and fly the thing?

I know how to land those things, ...I've seen it on TV lots of times.
Old August 11th, 2010, 02:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.arts.tv,alt.gossip.celebrities
Mxsmanic

The Starmaker writes:

Why would anybody go in a little plane in Alaska?

Because it's often the most practical way to get someplace in Alaska. It might
even be the only way in some cases.
Old August 14th, 2010, 10:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.arts.tv,alt.gossip.celebrities
The Starmaker

Mxsmanic wrote:

The Starmaker writes:

Why would anybody go in a little plane in Alaska?

Because it's often the most practical way to get someplace in Alaska. It might
even be the only way in some cases.

I don't want a pillow...
http://www.youtube.com/v/ztrOt3OXym8