"Drunk Like a Feeesh"? (was Diving from a cruise..).

Old February 18th, 2006, 05:48 AM posted to rec.scuba.locations,rec.travel.cruises

Default "Drunk Like a Feeesh"? (was Diving from a cruise..).

Dick G. wrote:
On another newsgroup where Bob is having a problem coexisting with the
locals, Pond Scum accused me of being an "Oh no. That's a very real 72
year old Jew who is Danni Goldhaber's
dad and who pops at least 7 pills every morning to get his mouth
moving -- all of these FACTS came from your dad Dickhead's mouth."

Can you point out an "inaccuracy" about anything in your cited quote??

Do you not believe that Pond Scum said that?

Reef Fosj saod tjat!! Using what DIckhead posted about himself, on
his 72nd birthday! He and DING DONG Bell will have a tight
race for "Foot Shooting Champion" of newsgroups.

http://tinyurl.com/cctjn

Dickhead had not posted in rec.travel.AIR before, as he had
not posted in rec.scuba.location before. Dickhead, keep YOUR
trash where you had been BURIED by my reply THERE, exposing
in detail, using your own reference, your LIES.

Some folks here know how to it up from the archives, but they
probable don't need to, because they know if I said I buried
you, they know I buried you.

http://tinyurl.com/aufhn

Then you have to believe that brown bears don't **** in the woods

Where do they ****? On your dinner plate? :-)
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

You should meet Hugh Huntzinger some day. He has 10 years on
you in his "permanent grudge" against me.

Hey, this Festival of the Dysfunctional Gang is attracking even the
Dysfunctional from rec.travel.cruises -- the one and only DIckhead
there. I have already buried him before seeing him he

http://tinyurl.com/7d8v4

No need to re-do anything for the scuba Dysfuntionals. I think
you're just trying to apply for membership in that Gang.

I can give them my endorsement of you, Dickhead.

-- Bob.

Old February 18th, 2006, 02:28 PM posted to rec.scuba.locations,rec.travel.cruises,sci.stat.math,rec.travel.air

Reef Fish wrote:

Hey, this Festival of the Dysfunctional Gang is attracking even the
Dysfunctional from rec.travel.cruises

OOps - Reef Fish was mistaken. Imagine that. Made a tiny LITTLE
mistake.

It was Reef Fish who started cross-posting. But Reef Fish can do that
because Reef Fish's ego always deserves a bigger audience. Period.

I think you're just trying to apply for membership in that Gang.

To celebrate, Reef Fish will host a New Membership Party. Reef Fish has
plenty of booze at home: dozens of tiny bottles stolen from cruise
ships and airplane rides. Reef Fish does not ever lie: most of these
bottles are still full. Period.

The party will be held at 8201 Gatehouse Crossing, Chatanooga, TN,
37421 on the first Saturday in April. Reef Fish finds that date to be
appropriate. You had better be impressed with Reef Fish because Reef
Fish paid $243,000 for this house in March 1998. If you cannot
attended, you can telephone (423) 892-3585 to have the honor of talking
with the Almighty Reef Fish.

Old February 18th, 2006, 05:46 PM posted to rec.scuba.locations,rec.travel.cruises

Reef Fish ranted:

DIckhead Dickhead Dickhead, trash BURIED LIES. buried
buried ****? Dysfunctional Gang Dysfunctional DIckhead
buried Dysfuntionals. Dickhead.

!!!

-- Bob.

Old February 18th, 2006, 05:59 PM posted to rec.scuba.locations,rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.air,sci.stat.math

Reef Fish ) FORGED

See: http://tinyurl.com/ca8b8
See also: http://tinyurl.com/bnduz

It had been previously confirmed by Yahoo.com that BOTH the
posting name AND the Yahoo address were forged. JammerSix,
or whomever forged JammerSix is the prime suspect. Judging
from the content of the post, it COULD have been one of two
other posters who had been known to make forged posts, targeted
at the true "Reef Fish".

Reef Fish wrote:

Hey, this Festival of the Dysfunctional Gang is attracking even the
Dysfunctional from rec.travel.cruises

OOps - Reef Fish was mistaken. Imagine that. Made a tiny LITTLE
mistake.

It was Reef Fish who started cross-posting. But Reef Fish can do that
because Reef Fish's ego always deserves a bigger audience. Period.

See the tinyurl forgeries above.

I think you're just trying to apply for membership in that Gang.

To celebrate, Reef Fish will host a New Membership Party. Reef Fish has
plenty of booze at home: dozens of tiny bottles stolen from cruise
ships and airplane rides. Reef Fish does not ever lie: most of these
bottles are still full. Period.

This is telling! I did host a party for Scuba-SE divers, in honor
of the owner of the Scuba-SE LIST, Jeff Kell.

http://tinyurl.com/cdgj3

Yes, I DO have plenty of booze at home, precisely for parties held
at my home, for my GUESTS. Haven't bought a bottle to replentish
the stock left over from the 1990s since 2002, but what's there can
STILL accommodate a party for at least 100 drinkers.

I even have a bottle of 1966 Chateau LaFite Rothschild (you can't
even find in cruises or most of the expensive restaurants; and if you
do. it would probably command a bill of $500 for the bottle) to share
with my internet friends and divers -- when my flamers on the
internet wake up and realize their "exercise in futility" (Google
archives would reveal more of those than I care to count!

Except for the "stolen from cruise ships and airplane rides" part,
I have MORE than just "dozens of tiny bottles" (at least a hundred),
mostly undrunk, about half of which were collected from exotic
locations in my travel, such as the INCA bottles from Peru in
mini-bottles shaped like statues.

So, this FORGER must have been AT that party (only 1 or 2
possible suspects on that list though) or know one of those
two at the party, to furnish the details about my liquor collection.

Given the FORGER's unintended support of my non-drinking
habits, I must relate this heart warming story about that party
and my good friend Jeff, whom I introduced to Cozumel diving
in 1994, by doing a record 27 dives in one week. Jeff's report:

http://tinyurl.com/d3djf

Jeff was so ecstatic about that experience, like a child who has
just been turned loose in a candy factory, that his report had
been requested by many to be put on their own webpage about
Cozumel diving.

Jeff miraculously survived a two-month coma at the intensive care
unit (especially ironic in this thread, of those who made it a Flaming
Festival on the PROVEN fact that "I don't drink" because Jeff's
hospitalization was the result of his excessive drinking). His
family
had already "pulled the plug" on him on the diagnosis of the doctor
that Jeff no longer responded to antibiotic treatments while in his
coma at the ICU for TWO MONTHS.

This was when the MIRACLE (if I've ever seen one that could be so
called) occurred. Within ONE DAY of his life support hook up been
pulled and he was moved from the ICU to a room for regular patients,
Jeff came out of his coma, and he was scribbling words on a piece of
paper for me on my visits and within another day or two, he was
TALKING.

The rest of the story was anticlimatic but all a part of the miracle.
Jeff who had been nicknamed "trumpetfish" for his 150 lb body on
a 6' 1" frame, dropped his weight down to 100 lbs while in coma,
quicly bounced back to a "tunafish" of over 180 lbs, and now working
fulltime in his computer center job as the multi-faceted guru in
chief analyst, postmaster, and owner of several listserv LISTS

The other honored guest was also my long-time good friend, whom
I call DarLING Viv, who post by the handle "Krazy Kiwi", from NZ,
now AUS, who spent a week with us prior to the 2002 Cayman
NEDfest, as she spent a week with us prior to the Coz99NEDfest.

DarLING Viv, like Strike, are supremely competent divers, but
more importantly, well like by EVERYONE in the LISTS amidst
flamwars in which practiced no one was spared. So is Jeff,
though not in the same class as a diver, compared to Viv,
Strike, and a host of other divers in Scuba-SE, which had one
time been dubbed SE = Sydney and Elsewhere. :-) These
divers would put the collective knowledge and skill and experience
of scuba diving of the rec.scuba group to shame.

The party will be held at 8201 Gatehouse Crossing, Chatanooga, TN,
37421

Except for the misspelling of Chattanooga, this was obviously
public information easily retrievable by anyone with a minimal skill
in web searches, but is indicative that the FORGER knows someone
on the "party" attendee list in 2002. OR, one of the readers in the
Scuba-SE LIST!!! Because most of the party information was
POSTED on that list, and the list had its own forger Daniel
Crawford who forged the name "Robert Lung" in flaming me.
There could easily be a couple of suspects from THAT list.

The fact that the forger wrote, "Reef Fish does not ever lie:
post of these bottles are still full." suggests that the FORGER
may indeed be a "friend" of mine, in the party, SPOOFING
with the known forger's posting address, because there
wasn't anything strongly derogatory or vitriolic about Reef
Fish which are found in most of the flamers' and forger's posts.

THAT pretty much covered the list of ALL POSSIBLE suspects. :-)

And for the sci.stat.math readers who were unfortunately dragged
into this cross-posted list, you don't need any "Elbow Rule" to
apply to the search algorithm for the suspect. :-) (The rest of you
will have to invent your own Elbow Rule, as in your circus act of
posting flames and mouth=dancing while walking on your ELBOW
and juggling coconut with your feet like the rec.scuba gorillas.

on the first Saturday in April. Reef Fish finds that date to be
appropriate. You had better be impressed with Reef Fish because

Reef Fish paid $243,000 for this house in March 1998.

This KIND of information can be found by anyone with any knowledge
about how to retrieve Real Estate information from the County Court
House. I've dealt with millions of dollars (buy and sell) in real
estate with a partner who was a professional broker.

But the MISinfo here showed that the forger wasn't careful enough
in his "research" in the forgery. I was working full time in a
differnt STATE in March 1998. I did not even know at that time
that I was going to take an early retirement in 1999 -- and move
to a different state! :-)

I have been in USENET newsgroups and LISTSERV lists since
1987, and had already had an "asbestos drysuit" (posted in 1990)
that made me immuned to flames by the abundance of morons
and idiots in USENET.

Thanks for Google, everyone (with NO EXCEPTION since 1987)
who flamed me in the real name, in their contrived "posting name",
or FORGED "Reef Fish" (which is rare) name and posting
address, are sooner or later, the ones who showed that the only'
person they scorched are THEMSELVES,

Jeff is an expert in tracking forgers. At one time in the mid-90s,
an unprecedented TEAM of (including Jeff and Nick Simicich)
tracked down a forger by the name "Jesus" (which turned out to
be his REAL name G, but a big-wig in Colombia, South
America who was not only immuned to USA laws, but the
hoodlums there are capable of REAL physical violence, so the
case was dropped by us.

I did not bother to ask Jeff to thelp rack down any of the forgers
of "Reef Fish", such as the present one, or some of the posting
names created for the SOLE purpose of cross-posting their
flames on me, such as Nassau_Fishing_Pier because I know
Jeff is already working 24/7 on his analyst/postmaster/list-owner
jobs.

But if any of you are a guru in the forger-tracking business, you
will be doing USENET and discussion groups a tremendous
service, by exposing these forging "chicken ****s".

-- Bob the REAL Reef Fish.

Old February 18th, 2006, 08:53 PM posted to rec.scuba.locations,rec.travel.cruises,sci.stat.math,rec.travel.air

Default Forger of "Reef Fish", Large_Nasty_Grouper wins the "Darwin Award"!

"A Darwin Award is an honour given to people who supposedly
help to improve the human gene pool by "removing themselves
from it in a spectacularly stupid manner." "

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin_Awards

An example of a Darwin Reward receipient is the burglar
who took a video of his own burglary act, and was caught
when the police found the video!

The FORGER of "Reef Fish" did something comparable,
which is why he is the receipient of the "Darwin Award"
for the post below.

What the Nasty_Grouper didn't know was that google now has
a NEW feature "view profile" of the author of a post, giving the
posting author's most recent post as well as the posting history.

When you click the "view profile" of this Darwin receipient,
what you see are the listing of his SIX forgeries and his
posting history:

Post Activity
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2005 2 1 2
2006 1

These not only contained all 6 of the forgeries of the
, it also contained the
statistical oddity of all 5 previous posts had a FIVE STAR
rating, rated by 1 reader -- quite obviously the forger himself!

If you click the "view profile" of the REAL "Reef Fish", such as in
my post exposing the forgery, you'll get THIS history from google:

Post Activity
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2001 11 17 59 49 26 87 51
2002 62 51 91 45 7 40 77 82 145 238 50 45
2003 122 110 64 53 51 60 62 111 72 50 55 65
2004 65 64 114 71 79 91 56 110 197 150 17 202
2005 315 168 132 255 189 320 241 338 223 252 266 129
2006 149 176

The Darwin receipient won his Award by unknowlingly caught
by Google, of his forgery history in the unsigned post below:

-- Bob. The REAL "Reef Fish".

Old February 18th, 2006, 09:22 PM posted to rec.scuba.locations,rec.travel.cruises,sci.stat.math,rec.travel.air

"Reef Fish" wrote

Wow, now you must really feel impotent, er, important.

I'd say it's a little dirty for someone to do that to you, but since
that would only draw another insult from the great Ding-a-Ling, guess I'll
just have to snicker.

Curtis

Old February 18th, 2006, 11:03 PM posted to rec.scuba.locations,rec.travel.cruises,sci.stat.math,rec.travel.air

"Reef Fish" wrote

Nobody gives a **** about your snicker except the Dysfunctional Gang
in the rec.scuba group. So, you should learn to confine your response
to only the single group to which you belong -- as I have done, by
reducing your 4 crossposted group to this one.

Ah, but you give a ****, you responded.......gotcha.

Old February 19th, 2006, 02:39 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Magilla" wrote:
"Reef Fish" wrote

Nobody gives a **** about your snicker except the Dysfunctional Gang
in the rec.scuba group. So, you should learn to confine your response
to only the single group to which you belong -- as I have done, by
reducing your 4 crossposted group to this one.

Ah, but you give a ****, you responded.......gotcha.

Folks of rec.travel.cruises: See my cited paragraph.

Magilla put his reply back to a 4-group cross-posting for his one-line
frivol.

That only showed the mantality of the Dysfuntional Gang in that group.

I am killing his crossing posting by posting this explanation in
rec.travel.cruises.

-- Bob.

Old February 19th, 2006, 06:38 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default "Drunk Like a Feeesh"?

Chattanooga Choo-Choo wrote:

Bob, you are a true original. What would we do without you . . . . .

I take that as a note of approval rather than a note of sarcasm.

The original forgery was cross-posted to FOUR groups.

Readers of rec.travel.cruises may be interested to know that there
was a TOTAL of one follow-up outside of the rec.scuba.locations
group, and that follow up was by the well-known troll Greg Morrow
of rec.travel.air, with his usual drivil of course.

See: http://tinyurl.com/ae8s3

Kudos and thanks to readers of rec.travel.cruises for not contributing
to the propogation of NOISE that didn't belong here in the first place.

-- Bob.