apartment rentals in Paris

Old April 4th, 2006, 04:12 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default apartment rentals in Paris

We are going to stay for about five days in Paris in July.

Does anyone have a good track record with apartment rentals in
Paris?

My thanks!

-Bill Lewis
Old April 5th, 2006, 02:53 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 08:12:33 -0700, 'Bill' F W Lewis
wrote:
ngton.edu

We are going to stay for about five days in Paris in July.

Does anyone have a good track record with apartment rentals in
Paris?

We've been to Paris twice, rented apartments both times via the 'net and had two
good experiences. Could that have just been luck?

(change Arabic number to Roman numeral to email)
Old April 5th, 2006, 10:10 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

"'Bill' F W Lewis" wrote in message
ashington.edu...

Does anyone have a good track record with apartment rentals in
Paris?

You could try looking at these to give you the flavour. I haven't tried any
yet but I am looking around for next year and these are some of the ones I
have gleaned from various places which look well behaved enough.

http://www.beau-paris.com/en_main.htm

http://www.parisianflat.com/

http://www.parisattitude.com/

http://www.limaparis.com/

http://www.paris-apts.com/

http://www.vacationinparis.com/

http://www.parisbestlodge.com/

http://www.an-apartment-in-paris.com/index.html

http://www.servissimo-paris.com/gb/

Old April 5th, 2006, 11:47 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

"Frank Clarke" wrote in message
On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 08:12:33 -0700, 'Bill' F W Lewis

wrote:
ngton.edu

We are going to stay for about five days in Paris in July.

Does anyone have a good track record with apartment rentals in
Paris?

We've been to Paris twice, rented apartments both times via the 'net and
had two
good experiences. Could that have just been luck?

(change Arabic number to Roman numeral to email)

Frank, it would have been really helpful if you had told the guy how you
found them or how to get in touch with the rental agency. The OP might want
to check out www.slowtrav.com , a website that specialized in rentals for a
longer stay in one place. Also check out www.provencewest.com , an agency
based in CO that I used for rental in Provence and with which I was pleased.
They also have some rental in Paris.

Old April 6th, 2006, 02:41 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

wrote:

Does anyone have a good track record with apartment rentals in
Paris?

We stayed in an large efficiency apartment for a week this past January, through
www.parisaddress.com. The place was great, on a market street in the 14th, and
the people were very accomodating. We'll do it again.

-- Larry

Old April 7th, 2006, 02:35 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 22:47:52 GMT, "pantagruel" wrote:
. net

"Frank Clarke" wrote in message
.. .

We've been to Paris twice, rented apartments both times via the 'net and
had two
good experiences. Could that have just been luck?

Frank, it would have been really helpful if you had told the guy how you
found them or how to get in touch with the rental agency. The OP might want
to check out www.slowtrav.com , a website that specialized in rentals for a
longer stay in one place. Also check out www.provencewest.com , an agency
based in CO that I used for rental in Provence and with which I was pleased.
They also have some rental in Paris.

It was really simple and straight-forward: I got on Google and typed "rent
apartment Paris" then started working the return. In 2001 we rented for 11 days
(www.rentparis.com) at 16 R.St-Severin; in 2005 we rented for 4 days
(www.an-apartment-in-paris.com) at 206 R.de Rivoli.

Thanks for the joggle.

(change Arabic number to Roman numeral to email)