Fliers up in arms over wide passengers

Old March 14th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Ellie C

Default Fliers up in arms over wide passengers

Rod Speed wrote:

Mxsmanic wrote:

Requiring them to meet the same restrictions as everyone else isn't
punishment. If they find the restrictions inconvenient, they can lose
weight.

Clearly you have never had a "weight problem", Mixxy!
Those of us who have one know how difficult it is to maintain our "ideal"
weight. I'm not "obese" (although I could probably stand to lose another
pound or two), but controlling that weight requires constant vigilance. (One
trip to Europe, eating what is considered a "normal" diet there, means a month
of dieting when I return home.)

Have fun explaining how there are few obese french women.

Depends on where in France you are. Things are different here in the
Aude than they are in Paris. I see lots of obese French women.