Rhapsody of the Seas November 9 - - Anyone else???

Old September 12th, 2003, 06:18 PM
Lana In Beaumont

Default Rhapsody of the Seas November 9 - - Anyone else???

We are leaving on Nov. 9 on the Rhapsody of the Seas. If there's
anyone else leaving at that time, please get in touch w/us. It's our
family of 4...look out, Aubry's going on his first voyage! Oh boy.
This is Maddie's 3rd, she's an old pro, can even sign for her
beverages all by herself now. Shoot us an email and let us know if
you're on this sailing, too!!!!!!
Old September 12th, 2003, 09:20 PM
Becca

This is Maddie's 3rd, she's an old pro, can even sign for her
beverages all by herself now.

Sorry I am not going, I would love to hear Darren singing karaoke.
Next year, let's cruise on the Grand Princess out of Galveston. I can
not believe Maddie will be 4 by then.

Becca -----thinks kids grow up way toooo fast...

Norwegian Dawn http://www.cruisemaster.com/dawn.htm
Sleazy3 http://www.cruisemaster.com/sleazy3.htm
Old September 15th, 2003, 02:56 PM
Lana In Beaumont

Becca wrote in message ...
This is Maddie's 3rd, she's an old pro, can even sign for her
beverages all by herself now.

Sorry I am not going, I would love to hear Darren singing karaoke.
Next year, let's cruise on the Grand Princess out of Galveston. I can
not believe Maddie will be 4 by then.

Becca -----thinks kids grow up way toooo fast...

Norwegian Dawn http://www.cruisemaster.com/dawn.htm
Sleazy3 http://www.cruisemaster.com/sleazy3.htm

Becca, we'd love to go on the Grand....we've been wanting to cruise
her ever since she "rolled out". We are sooo excited that Texans are
going to have some real choices in cruise lines. We love them all,
don't get me wrong, but diversity is WONDERFUL. Now that we are in
Beaumont, we are so spoiled to be "spittin' distance" from the cruise
terminal.

You said you can't believe Maddie will be 4 then.....nope, she'll be 6
or even close to 7 by then! She turns 6 this December. She's started
Kindergarten and thinks she's ready for Vanderbilt dorm life next
year! ha ha. Aubry turned 3 this summer, so he's definately cruising
age. Get em potty trained and 3, and ya got it made!

Are you guys doing a group on Grand Princess??? If you get one
together, please email me and let me know. We may have some other
family members interested as well. My in-laws will be celebrating
their 45th anniversary next August and want to celebrate it "cruise
style".

Hope you and Annie are doing well and keeping the mildew off of ya.
We've had so much rain that I'm going nuts! Take care!