Docs are here! Grand Princess 12OCT03

Old September 13th, 2003, 06:24 AM
Travel Picks, On Line

Default Docs are here! Grand Princess 12OCT03

Guess what arrived in the mail today?

Our cruise documents for the October 12th Western Caribbean sailing on
the Grand Princess!

Impressed to see onboard credit was listed, no credit card numbers
printed (only xxx's) and dining confirmation and shore excursions were
there too, as was all immigration/emergency info we had entered into the
on-line cruise personalizer. Only thing in error was the bed
configuration but a quick call to 1-800-PRINCESS will fix that up
tomorrow.

Getting very excited - can't wait

Todd

Old September 13th, 2003, 12:18 PM
Brenda

Forgot to mention if the plastic case has EXPRESS CHECKIN on it? Now
you ahve the fun time of counting down 1 month til we sail!!!! Then
29, 28, 27.....

I am excited for you since we don't sail Gollden til 11/22. I'll wait
for you posted report on the cruise.

Old September 15th, 2003, 04:44 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"Travel Picks, On Line" wrote in message
No "Express Check-in" Indicated on plastic folder. Hmmm... wonder why not?

Todd, are you sure there is not a dark yellow sticker strip saying, "Express
Check-in," on the bottom corner of the plastic envelope that your documents
came in?

--Jean

Old September 15th, 2003, 07:17 AM
Travel Picks, On Line

Hi Jean,

No, nothing on the plastic folder.* It's just clear plastic.* Just the folder,
cruise docs, and baggage tags.* That's it!

Is this normal?

Thanks,
Todd.

Old September 15th, 2003, 08:53 AM
Brenda

Did you visit CRUISE PERSONALIZER on the Princess site? You fill
everything from passport info to credit card & get express check in.
We are Platinum so we get that line also, like no one in it!

Old September 15th, 2003, 04:07 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"Travel Picks, On Line" wrote in message
Hi Jean,

No, nothing on the plastic folder. It's just clear plastic. Just the

folder,
cruise docs, and baggage tags. That's it!

Is this normal?

Thanks,
Todd.

Hi Todd,

Did you fill out all the information in the cruise personalizer area on the
Princess site? It includes all passenger names and birth dates, addresses,
charge card number, passport numbers, whom to notify in case of
emergency,etc.. If you filled out all the required information, then they
probably goofed and forgot to put your sticker on. Just go to the Express
Check in line and tell them you filled out all the information online. I
hope they don't have you fill out those forms in line. But not to worry,
sometimes those Express check in lines are longer than the regular lines.
The same goes for Platinum member lines . It seems there are so many more
Gold and Platinum members now, that the other lines are shorter on
embarkation. We found this to be true on the Celebrity cruise that we just
came off, too. We were first time cruisers on Celebrity and we were second
in line, while the multiple lines for the Celebrity Captain's Club were very
long.
As long as you have your documents in hand, you are all set to have a
wonderful cruise! We have cruised both the Golden and the Star and you are
in for a treat!! Be sure to post your experience when you return.

Bon Voyage!

--Jean