|If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Summer 2015: Teach in China, tour 3 cities, and earn $1,500 stipend!
Teach in China, tour 3 cities, and earn $1,500 stipend!
Dates: 7/09/15 - 8/07/15
(Tentative: Dates subject to change)
For Immediate Release: Please Post
International Partnerships in Education (IPIE.US) is pleased to announce its 2015 Summer Teaching Program in China. The program offers educators, and student education majors, the opportunity to spend the summer in China enhancing the conversational English skills of Chinese elementary, middle, and high school students. This unique escorted experience, in collaboration with Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, consists of a 20-day teaching program in Guangzhou, China with private cultural tours of Guangzhou, Xi'an, and Beijing, China.
Participants will receive:
* Escorted program by IPIE.US in China
* Round-trip international air transportation USA - China (Los Angeles gateway)
* Air and tour transportation within China
* Lodging, 3-star hotel or better, in China (double occupancy)
* All meals (except on-your-own days)
* Cultural tour of Guangzhou, China (1-day)
* Cultural tour of Xi'an, China (2-days)
* Cultural tour of Beijing, China (3-days)
* Program orientation
* On-campus support
* English speaking tour guides
* Stipend of (US) $1,500 upon completion of teaching program
Participants will utilize their teaching expertise and experience to:
* Enhance the conversational English skills of Chinese students
Program Cost: (US) $2,100.00
(Delegate seats filled as qualified applications are received)
Additional information is available on the IPIE.US website at http://www.ipie.us
Sounds like a good way for it most basically everything has to be there in an appropriate way where you can finally get a good way out.
In the same manner like you have said there is a lot that can be learnt and it works well.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Teach/Tour China: Summer 2010||[email protected]||Asia||0||October 2nd, 2009 10:21 PM|
|Teach/Tour China: Summer 2009||[email protected]||Asia||0||November 5th, 2008 04:41 AM|
|Teach/Tour China: Summer 2009||[email protected]||Air travel||0||November 5th, 2008 04:36 AM|
|Teach/Tour China: Summer 2008||[email protected]||Asia||1||November 13th, 2007 08:24 AM|
|Teach/Tour China: Summer 2007||[email protected]||Travel Marketplace||0||November 3rd, 2006 03:11 AM|