***GGC2004 REVIEWS*****

Old February 6th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Peter Berlin

Default ***GGC2004 REVIEWS*****

The GGC2004 was A GREAT GROUP CRUISE.

It has been said by so many of our group members, so I
really don't need to add too much more, other than I share
all your feelings and am very pleased with the way that
GGC2004 operated.

The Radiance staff was wonderful, the weather cooperated
reasonably, the ship was beautiful and as advertised and
Judy and I had a great time.

It will soon be time to start looking at cruises for the
GGC2005. I have confidence that our GCC2005 Cruise
Committee will provide a proper structure for agents to bid
in. Lloyd Parsons, our incoming GGC Cruise Chairman for
2005 was an excellent choice. I know he and his committee
will create a selection scenario that will work well for us.

To all our Group Members, thanks for joining us this year
and I look forward to seeing many of you on future cruises
and also our Millennium Bash lunch and site inspection (date
not yet announced) to preview our Jan 2, 2005 Great Luxury
Cruise sailing on Millennium.

Peter & Judy Berlin
GGC2004 Hosts
Peter Berlin's Travel Center – http://peterberlin.com

Old February 6th, 2004, 02:58 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 14:06:59 GMT, Peter Berlin
wrote:

The GGC2004 was A GREAT GROUP CRUISE.

Not for SUNSET.

It has been said by so many of our group members, so I
really don't need to add too much more, other than I share
all your feelings and am very pleased with the way that
GGC2004 operated.

What cabin did you end up with?

Why are you and Leppla ****ed off at each other?

It will soon be time to start looking at cruises for the
GGC2005. I have confidence that our GCC2005 Cruise
Committee will provide a proper structure for agents to bid
in. Lloyd Parsons, our incoming GGC Cruise Chairman for
2005 was an excellent choice. I know he and his committee
will create a selection scenario that will work well for us.

They are a bit confused at this point. Celebrity is not a luxury line.

To all our Group Members, thanks for joining us this year
and I look forward to seeing many of you on future cruises
and also our Millennium Bash lunch and site inspection (date
not yet announced) to preview our Jan 2, 2005 Great Luxury
Cruise sailing on Millennium.

I see several dozens of people who seriously ought to think about
plastic surgery.

The Not So Fine Art Of Google - Go To Top Of Thread
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E29A321E6
Old February 7th, 2004, 01:06 AM
Cruising Chrissy

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 13:25:21 -0500 (EST),
wrote:

Peter Berlin wrote:

The GGC2004 was A GREAT GROUP CRUISE.

Pssst, Peter, that's not what Muffin said, and she represents the core
group, not your own coterie. Oh, so what if she is on the Leppla lovers
list.

Oh no.

She has no reason to blast you like she did. Remember when you left
rtc in a huff after your first miserable try to fit in here? Some of us
do..GOOGLE it to see for yourself.

Oops, Shiny Happy got caught spamadvertising!

http://makeashorterlink.com/?A58923357

Looks like Ray Googleberg got in the mix too.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?M29913357

It has been said by so many of our group members, so I
really don't need to add too much more, other than I share
all your feelings and am very pleased with the way that
GGC2004 operated.

A bit biased in your views Petie boy. I guess you would be pleased when
you look at the bottom line. Well you better enjoy it because Parsons is
another Leppla lover and your run is over, as is the GGC as you know it.
RIP.

I had one of the TA's who posts/lurks here email me and tell me that
it was a foregone conclusion who wins the next "Luxury" GGC.

Now I know why.

We will watch the other thread and my bet is that it sets the record for
number of posts, and they won't be lauding your efforts.

May old acquaintance be tossed out........

Old February 7th, 2004, 01:16 AM
Lloyd Parsons

wrote:

Peter Berlin wrote:

[...]

Yep, you are right, I do like George -- But I also like Peter, in fact
if you will check my sig, you will see the GLC, that is with Peter.

I had one of the TA's who posts/lurks here email me and tell me that
it was a foregone conclusion who wins the next "Luxury" GGC.

Now I know why.

Then you haven't been watching how the selection is done. The cruisers
select the winning bid, not the committee.

--
Lloyd

Carnival Tropicale 2000
GGC2002 Carnival Sensation
GGC2003 Golden Princess
GGC2004 Radiance of the Seas
GLC2005 Celebrity Millenium
Old February 7th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Freddyp

Hi Lloyd

You keep posting and keep the pot well stirred. Eventually, you will be
another FOOL like Berlin.

Freddy

Old February 7th, 2004, 05:39 PM

Lloyd is not posting the self-serving advertising Peter Berlin was
just prior to the GGC2004. Lloyd is doing what a GGC committee
chairman is supposed to do - keep up the interest in RTC - get the
information out to the group as to what is going on and what is being
planned. Like GGCs in the past - before they became the "Peter Berlin
Group Cruise for me to make money and insult all my customers"

Keep up the good work Lloyd - I am hoping the GGC2005 works into our
plans for that year - however with the grandkid in CT most of my $$
will be spent visiting them - but I would like to get in a cruise or
two.

Mary in NC ---figuring out how to make more money so I can go
cruising and visit the grandbaby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (tm muffin)