Lipovitan D in the US?

Old December 8th, 2003, 09:56 PM
Hugo Drax

Default Lipovitan D in the US?

Anyone know where I can buy Lipovitan D in the US? I tried it in japan and
found it to be very effective especially for long flights etc.. any vendors
of it in the USA?

Old December 8th, 2003, 11:31 PM
Dave Fossett

"Hugo Drax" wrote:

Anyone know where I can buy Lipovitan D in the US? I tried it in japan and
found it to be very effective especially for long flights etc.. any

vendors
of it in the USA?

I can't answer your question about where to get it in the States, but I am
curious as to what you found it "effective" for.

--
Dave Fossett
Saitama, Japan

Old December 9th, 2003, 12:54 AM
Hugo Drax

"Dave Fossett" wrote in message
"Hugo Drax" wrote:

Anyone know where I can buy Lipovitan D in the US? I tried it in japan

and
found it to be very effective especially for long flights etc.. any

vendors
of it in the USA?

I can't answer your question about where to get it in the States, but I am
curious as to what you found it "effective" for.

--
Dave Fossett
Saitama, Japan

When I was tired from the jetlag and extended travel I would notice a boost
of energy and lack of tiredness after 30 minutes of drinking it the effects
would last a few hours, basically it would wipe out the exhaustion and I
would feel normal and rested (for a time period of course). I can see this
item selling quickly in the US especially in the "Nightclub scene" I called
those bottles powershots I brought back 2 cases for emergency needs.

Old December 9th, 2003, 12:58 AM
Peter L

"Hugo Drax" wrote in message
Anyone know where I can buy Lipovitan D in the US? I tried it in japan and
found it to be very effective especially for long flights etc.. any

vendors
of it in the USA?

I am assuming a health food store. I have seen similar energy drinks sold
at Asian food markets.

Old December 9th, 2003, 03:41 AM
H. David Pembrook

Anyone know where I can buy Lipovitan D in the US? I tried it in japan and
found it to be very effective especially for long flights etc.. any vendors
of it in the USA?

You can get it at just about any Oriental Market...especially if it's operated
by Filipinos. It's loaded with caffine and B complex.

~~~~~
"When a true genius appears in the world,
you may know him by this sign, that the dunces
are all in confederacy against him."

- Jonathan Swift
Old December 9th, 2003, 06:22 AM
Sandy Cruden

"Hugo Drax" wrote in message
Anyone know where I can buy Lipovitan D in the US? I tried it in japan and
found it to be very effective especially for long flights etc.. any

vendors
of it in the USA?

There are many different makes on the market here in Thailand. I think Red
Bull is reaily available in the US, almost the same drink