O.T.....NYC school vacation

Old April 10th, 2007, 03:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Default O.T.....NYC school vacation

I know this is off topic, but I know there are New Yorkers here. I am
just wondering when the NYC schools were or are still off for the
Passover and Easter holidays?

thanks,
sue
Old April 10th, 2007, 03:55 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
LeeNY

On Apr 10, 10:33 am, Sue and Kevin Mullen
wrote:
I know this is off topic, but I know there are New Yorkers here. I am
just wondering when the NYC schools were or are still off for the
Passover and Easter holidays?

I googled "new york city school calendar and found this as the first
listing:

http://schools.nyc.gov/Calendar/default.htm

Looks like they were closed all last week, yesterday and today. Back
to school tomorrow (wednesday).

Lee

thanks,
sue

Old April 10th, 2007, 04:14 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

wrote:
I know this is off topic, but I know there are New Yorkers here. I am
just wondering when the NYC schools were or are still off for the
Passover and Easter holidays?

I googled "new york city school calendar and found this as the first
listing:

http://schools.nyc.gov/Calendar/default.htm

Looks like they were closed all last week, yesterday and today. Back
to school tomorrow (wednesday).

Thanks Lee, you did a better google search then I did.

I was worried about a neighbor since I saw her NYC school teacher
daughter was still here. I didn't want to bother her while her daughter
was still here, unless there was something wrong.

thanks again,
sue