cape cod -casual, dogs-welcome, mid-cape restaurants and snack bars

Old August 13th, 2008, 12:02 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

Default cape cod -casual, dogs-welcome, mid-cape restaurants and snack bars

We'll be staying in South Orleans for a week. We'll have a rambunctions dog
with us, and would like to know if there are any places with outdoor
seating, decent food, and where a dog can sit with us on a short leash..
The food is kind of secondary, but anything like a hotdog or kebab stand,
hamburger joint, or clam shack will suit us fine. We've rented a house, so
we can cook, but that's not our druthers, at least not for every meal.

thanks,
Keith

Old August 13th, 2008, 01:13 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Elizabeth

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 18:02:27 -0500, "K" wrote:

We'll be staying in South Orleans for a week. We'll have a rambunctions dog
with us, and would like to know if there are any places with outdoor
seating, decent food, and where a dog can sit with us on a short leash..
The food is kind of secondary, but anything like a hotdog or kebab stand,
hamburger joint, or clam shack will suit us fine. We've rented a house, so
we can cook, but that's not our druthers, at least not for every meal.

thanks,
Keith

There is a great sandwich shop in Harwichport called The Mason Jar
that has outside seating--------not sure if they allow dogs there
though but it is worth a try, it is on Rte 28, right in the village
Also in Chatham there is a coffee shop whose name escapes me on the
Main St on the left hand side going towards the shore road beyond the
shops with outside seating also does soups and sandwiches at lunch.
We have seen dogs there

Hope this helps!

Elma in Scotland, UK
Elizabeth in Renfrewshire, Scotland.
Removex to reply
Old August 14th, 2008, 11:30 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Brian K[_2_]

On 8/12/2008 7:02 PM K scrawled...:
We'll be staying in South Orleans for a week. We'll have a rambunctions dog
with us, and would like to know if there are any places with outdoor
seating, decent food, and where a dog can sit with us on a short leash..
The food is kind of secondary, but anything like a hotdog or kebab stand,
hamburger joint, or clam shack will suit us fine. We've rented a house, so
we can cook, but that's not our druthers, at least not for every meal.

thanks,
Keith

You might want to join Dogster. http://www.dogster.com/ That is one of
the topics discussed by this group. Places where dogs are welcome,
charter flights, travel groups, lodging, beaches, restaurants....etc.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old August 15th, 2008, 01:44 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

"Elizabeth" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks, we'll have a look

Keith

Old August 15th, 2008, 01:46 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

"Brian K" wrote in message
m...
On 8/12/2008 7:02 PM K scrawled...:
We'll be staying in South Orleans for a week. We'll have a rambunctions
dog with us, and would like to know if there are any places with outdoor
seating, decent food, and where a dog can sit with us on a short leash..
The food is kind of secondary, but anything like a hotdog or kebab stand,
hamburger joint, or clam shack will suit us fine. We've rented a house,
so we can cook, but that's not our druthers, at least not for every meal.

thanks,
Keith

You might want to join Dogster. http://www.dogster.com/ That is one of the
topics discussed by this group. Places where dogs are welcome, charter
flights, travel groups, lodging, beaches, restaurants....etc.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera "Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once!"

Thanks, we'll have a look.

Keith