Caribbean travel is dangerous !

Old October 19th, 2004, 01:19 PM
Ken Tough

Jim Johnson wrote:

**** the terrorist of the world, and the terrorist friendly nations... If
they want to force us to be bullies.. so we will have to be. All the
coward countries like France (which has been certified historically as a
nation of big pussies since back in the 1800s)... and Germany a country of
very sore losers... and some of the other wimp nations that don't mind being
blackmailed by the terrorist.. They can all just eat our ****.

Yes, I am glad you are scared.. you will be more scared down the road if the
terrorist trouble gets worse... I suspect you'll see less and less
terrorist stuff down the road, there are only a very few countries that will
stand up to us now.. Most of the big mouthed countries of the 70s and 80s
are long since deflated and there are very few who would consider harboring
a terrorist in public.. maybe a few will do it under the covers.. but most
nations now know they risk too much to support people who LOVE to kill
little kids, and women and other harmless people.

yes eat our crow,

Thank you for your kind sentiments. Perhaps they'll just settle
for ****ing in your margarita and snotting in your lobster on
your holidays.

Have fun.
--
Ken Tough
South Africa

Old October 19th, 2004, 10:54 PM

Jim Johnson wrote:

I would actually be more afraid meeting American soldiers these days, than
to meet pirates
Leif A

That is very good that you are scared... We want it just that way BIG
GRIN.. Makes it safer for us Americans..

**** the terrorist of the world, and the terrorist friendly nations... If
they want to force us to be bullies.. so we will have to be. All the
coward countries like France (which has been certified historically as a
nation of big pussies since back in the 1800s)... and Germany a country of
very sore losers... and some of the other wimp nations that don't mind being
blackmailed by the terrorist.. They can all just eat our ****.

You sound like one of the "family values" people who will vote for Bush.
By the way, if it weren't for France, the part of North America between
Mexico and Canada would still be a British colony.

Old October 20th, 2004, 10:23 PM
Petal and Leif

wrote in message
Jim Johnson wrote:

[...]

LOL, that was a (new and) good one
Acording to United Nations, there are 30.000 children dying from hunger and
lack of simple medications EVERY DAY in the world. Imagine the worlds
leaders would make some effort to save them. 30.000 a day! And that is only
the children.
Who knows how many adults that are dying every day from hunger, lack of
clean water, lack of medication. Imagine how many children that is out
there, seing their parents die from AIDS because they could not afford a
condom.
War against terrorism my foot! War for oil and power would be more
aporpriate to call it.

LA

Old October 23rd, 2004, 08:34 PM
Petal and Leif

"Jim Johnson" wrote in message

Hey Granny,
I don't give a FLYING ****.. world hunger is a "WORLD" problem.. not a
USA problem..

Isn`t that a typical way of the american way of thinking?
To give a **** about all others than yourself?

Leif Arild

Old October 24th, 2004, 04:44 AM
Benjamin Smith

Donald Rumsfeld wrote:

Jim wrote:

Americans are by nature a warm and giving people

Because it's your foreign policy that ultimately creates "terrorists"
and creates the back-lash against you.

Smarten up. People become terrorists as a last resort. They become
terrorists becuase you're screwing around with their country and their
lives.

I think I'm voting for Bush. Not Kerry. Here's why. Bush and Co. have
all the answers. Let him continue. If there is another attack on the
United States within the next 4 years, at least Bush can't blame Kerry.
Let's see where Bush's policies really lead.

Neither one of them are satisfactory, IMO.

Some terrorists are just nasty *******s, and some are brainwashed.
However, I agree there's a lot of desperation that drives individuals in
defeated cultures into using the means of terrorism as an effective way
to fight countries with much more military and economic might.

If Americans are "warm and giving by nature" then smarten up and learn
what your gov't is doing and has done to other countries. LEARN and
UNDERSTAND what your leaders are doing in and to other countries.
Maybe then you'll realize why some people hate you enough to die for a
cause. Just like your revolutionary leaders did when they fought
Brittain to become independent in 1776.

Americans run the gamut, warm and giving to cold and boorish. Basically,
Americans are people born in America or immigrants. Nothing more,
nothing less. The popular U.S. mythology leads to statements like
"Americans are warm and giving by nature". But when you examine it, it
makes no sense.

Ben S.