Canada question

Old September 12th, 2003, 12:54 PM
landsend

Default Canada question

--

"Mike" wrote in message free flags in our beer boxes?

Too funny ... I am still laughing. The worst (best) of it is that it could
be true. I wonder if a moose has been added to the flags.

Carole

"c186282" wrote in message
. com...
I just got back from another great trip to Canada. This time I went to
the Bruce Peninsula and the Georgian bay. It was my 6 months old baby
girl's first camping trip. The last time I was in Canada was in 2000.
This time I saw a lot more Canadian flags out flying than I remember
the last time. Has there been an increase in Canadian pride?