five shot dead in American in a shopping mall in Chicago

Old February 3rd, 2008, 08:55 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Markku Grönroos

Default five shot dead in American in a shopping mall in Chicago

One more incident of mass murdering in the USA. When does this end? Time to
collect all the pistols away from ordinary citizens. What the heck a Joe
Smith needs firearms for? I believe authorities of many countries recommend
that their citizens wouldn't leisure travel in the country due to alarming
homicide rates.

Old February 3rd, 2008, 09:17 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
sharx35

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
ti.fi...
One more incident of mass murdering in the USA. When does this end? Time
to collect all the pistols away from ordinary citizens. What the heck a
Joe Smith needs firearms for? I believe authorities of many countries
recommend that their citizens wouldn't leisure travel in the country due
to alarming homicide rates.

You stupid ****ing asshole. Most murders are either gang-related or by
someone well known to the victim. It's probably FAR safer to travel in the
U.S. than in most of the rest of the world. I plan on doing a LOT more
travelling in the U.S. than in YOUR hellhole of a world.

Old February 3rd, 2008, 12:58 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
John Kulp

On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 09:55:09 +0200,
=?Windows-1252?Q?Markku_Gr=F6nroos?= wrote:

One more incident of mass murdering in the USA. When does this end? Time to
collect all the pistols away from ordinary citizens. What the heck a Joe
Smith needs firearms for? I believe authorities of many countries recommend
that their citizens wouldn't leisure travel in the country due to alarming
homicide rates.

Just another of your screwy beliefs, because tourists are arriving in
droves and pay no attention to idiocy like this. There's something
like 300 million of them out there so we'll give you the job of
collecting them.
Old February 3rd, 2008, 01:24 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
J. Clarke[_2_]

Markku Grönroos wrote:
One more incident of mass murdering in the USA. When does this end?
Time to collect all the pistols away from ordinary citizens. What
the
heck a Joe Smith needs firearms for? I believe authorities of many
countries recommend that their citizens wouldn't leisure travel in
the country due to alarming homicide rates.

A -2 on the troll-o-meter. Back under your bridge or we'll let the
goat loose.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Old February 3rd, 2008, 02:57 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Runge 10

Tourists are coming because your third world currency is sooo weak...That's
all.
You did not answer the question : what are you doing with a firearm at home
??

Old February 3rd, 2008, 03:15 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
J. Clarke[_2_]

Runge 10 wrote:
Tourists are coming because your third world currency is sooo
weak...That's all.
You did not answer the question : what are you doing with a firearm
at home ??

Why is that your business? Where should one keep one's firearms if
not at home? Should one nail them to a tree when not in use or
something?

Old February 3rd, 2008, 05:14 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
John Kulp

On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 14:57:00 +0100, "Runge 10"
wrote:

Tourists are coming because your third world currency is sooo weak...That's
all.

You don't have anything resembling a a brain do you? They have been
coming here for years, long before the currency was cheaper, but don't
let the facts bother your miniscule mind.

You did not answer the question : what are you doing with a firearm at home

Nothing, I don't have any idiot.

??

Old February 5th, 2008, 11:22 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Calif Bill

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
ti.fi...
One more incident of mass murdering in the USA. When does this end? Time
to collect all the pistols away from ordinary citizens. What the heck a
Joe Smith needs firearms for? I believe authorities of many countries
recommend that their citizens wouldn't leisure travel in the country due
to alarming homicide rates.

And this year alone there have been 10 knife murders in NZ where the vehicle
of choice was a bicycle. So confiscate all the knives and bikes?

Old February 7th, 2008, 10:06 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
sharx35

On 2008-02-03 03:17:05 -0500, "sharx35" said:

You stupid ****ing asshole.

Still as civil as ever, aren't you, Sharx?

At your service, Councillor!