Where to get hotel discount room codes?

Old February 29th, 2004, 03:28 AM

Default Where to get hotel discount room codes?

Where to get hotel discount room codes? Travel primarily in New England USA area, but would love to travel more depending on budget! Looking for a listing of hotel discount codes. TIA!!!

Old March 2nd, 2004, 08:03 PM
MLD

If traveling by car, stop at the Welcome Centers usually located as you
enter the State. There are books that have discount coupons for almost
every hotel/motel along the highways. For New England there is only one
book that I've run across and it covered the Northeastern States. Just used
them on a round trip from Boston to Florida--the savings are significant.
MLD
.. .

Old March 3rd, 2004, 03:55 AM
Frank F. Matthews

You can search the big two on line

http://www.travelcoupons.com/

http://www.roomsaver.com

These are the two big ones that you get at the welcome centers. They
are available only a couple of months in advance and usually do not
permit reservations (walk in only). FFM

MLD wrote:

If traveling by car, stop at the Welcome Centers usually located as you
enter the State. There are books that have discount coupons for almost
every hotel/motel along the highways. For New England there is only one
book that I've run across and it covered the Northeastern States. Just used
them on a round trip from Boston to Florida--the savings are significant.
MLD
.. .

Old March 4th, 2004, 05:43 PM
MLD

When I've called for reservations while on the road I ask if they accept the
discount coupons. So far, not a problem or rejection. The best to date has
been the Hampton Inn and the Fairfield Inn.
MLD

MLD wrote:

If traveling by car, stop at the Welcome Centers usually located as you
enter the State. There are books that have discount coupons for almost
every hotel/motel along the highways. For New England there is only one
book that I've run across and it covered the Northeastern States. Just

used
them on a round trip from Boston to Florida--the savings are

significant.
MLD
.. .

Old March 4th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Frank F. Matthews

True you can usually get a response if you call earlier on the day you
are looking for. I was thinking of a weeks or months in advance
reservation. FFM

MLD wrote:

If traveling by car, stop at the Welcome Centers usually located as you
enter the State. There are books that have discount coupons for almost
every hotel/motel along the highways. For New England there is only one
book that I've run across and it covered the Northeastern States. Just

used

them on a round trip from Boston to Florida--the savings are

significant.

MLD
m...

Old March 5th, 2004, 05:27 PM
Robyn Kozierok

In article ,
Frank F. Matthews wrote:

These are the two big ones that you get at the welcome centers. They
are available only a couple of months in advance and usually do not
permit reservations (walk in only). FFM

Does anyone have suggestions for discounts that are available for
pre-reserved rooms? I'm looking specifically locations in the
northwestern US and Canadian rockies.

--Robyn