banh.de and ICE - plan+spar europa plus available for international guest?

Old October 31st, 2003, 09:27 PM
Dana

Default banh.de and ICE - plan+spar europa plus available for international guest?

Hi.
Has anyone (who doesn't live in Germany)
successfully bought Plan+Spar Europa Plus ticket?

I tried but don't seem to be able to do this.
Also, once you buy one, do yo know if you can pick
the ticket up from bahn.de office (Frankfurt in my case)?

Thanks.
Dana
Old October 31st, 2003, 10:57 PM
Phil Richards

On 31 Oct 2003 13:27:18 -0800 Dana said...

Has anyone (who doesn't live in Germany)
successfully bought Plan+Spar Europa Plus ticket?

I tried but don't seem to be able to do this.
Also, once you buy one, do yo know if you can pick
the ticket up from bahn.de office (Frankfurt in my case)?

Which country are you in? If you are in the UK you could phone Deutsche
Bahn on 08702 435363 & have the ticket sent to your address.

--
Phil Richards, London, UK
Old November 1st, 2003, 12:49 AM
Rian van der Borgt

On 31 Oct 2003 13:27:18 -0800, Dana wrote:
Has anyone (who doesn't live in Germany)
successfully bought Plan+Spar Europa Plus ticket?

A friend of mine has.

Also, once you buy one, do yo know if you can pick
the ticket up from bahn.de office (Frankfurt in my case)?

No idea. You could try the UK office (see Phil's post) and ask if they
will send it to you.

Regards,

Rian

--