Youth Hostels and/or cheap accommodation in Copenhagen?

Old November 1st, 2003, 06:13 PM
Johannes Catterwell

Default Youth Hostels and/or cheap accommodation in Copenhagen?

Johannes Catterwell schrieb:
Good afternoon,

i'm planning a trip to Copenhagen next week and i'd like to know wether
anyone has any experiences with the two Youth Hostels in Copenhagen?
e.g. are there any trams or buses going there, did you enjoy your stay
there? anything to moan about?! etc. etc.

Or has anyone got any good tips for cheap acommodation there?
Hope it won't be too cold during our stay )

Thanks for advice and help

regards,

Thanks for all your tipps etc.
We enjoyed our trip to Copenhagen for the five days
We hadn't had any problems with the youth hostel...
Imho the best way to get there is via Metro... the Bus connections
aren't that good, as you have to change etc.
Copenhagen is a nice town and i'm sure i'll come back (preferrably in
summer ) with lots to see and do and soooo many nice (blonde) women )

Thanks again and cya soon

greets,
--
Johannes Catterwell, | Did you ever wonder
Darmstadt, Germany | ... why you have to click

Old November 1st, 2003, 09:49 PM
Johannes Catterwell

schrieb:

Which one did you stay at in the end? And what's it like?

We stood at the Youth Hostel Amager which can be found at
http://www.copenhagenyouthhostel.dk/
The Youth Hostel itself is ok, pretty modern, clean, pretty safe and has
got some nice facilities (TV room, kitchen for self-cooking etc.) as
said it's not downtown but you'r in walking distance to the next metro
station (Bella Center about 7min to walk) and there are buses going.
What's nice is that the Metro is going 24/7 and atleast every 15 minutes!
You might want to try get a bed in one of the Cab-Inn's if you want to
be more centrally, otherwise the Youth Hostel is a real Cheap alternative!

regards,

Old November 1st, 2003, 10:18 PM

In article ,
(Johannes Catterwell) wrote:

schrieb:

Which one did you stay at in the end? And what's it like?

We stood at the Youth Hostel Amager which can be found at
http://www.copenhagenyouthhostel.dk/

Thanks! I'll keep it in mind for my next visit.

You might want to try get a bed in one of the Cab-Inn's if you want to
be more centrally, otherwise the Youth Hostel is a real Cheap
alternative!

I have stayed in at least one of the Cab-Inns before and they're fine
(the rooms are kind of fun really), but it's always good to have
alternatives.