A lot to be said for quiet old Australia where we look after you

Old February 5th, 2006, 01:14 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz

Default A lot to be said for quiet old Australia where we look after you

Start living, visit Australia.

It's the only place left where you might find a lost tribe or the fountain
of youth? Alien villages?

And they wont be from California.

No madcow disease, no sars, just beautiful one day, perfect the next.

See http://lucja.melbart.com for best international and national airfares,
best for value Melbourne accommodation.

With Australia wide and worldwide links to comfortable local DIY
accommodation worldwide.
We assist our tenants with transport, and single mothers with creche
assistance with children, or rather babies as I intend to meet requirements
for older children but at this time can only meet requirements for babies
under 18 months.
As a diabetic since I was 6 years old I can assure assistance for diabetics.
Students :
I am situated nearly equidisdant between Clayton and Berwick which means
same for Monash Clayton or Berwick Campuses. The students will have free
Internet cable access.

For those who dont know the area go to :
http://lucja.melbart.com/Melbtrav.html
for maps of train, tram and bus routes.

Old February 9th, 2006, 04:01 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz

"Danny" wrote in message
Start living, visit Australia.

It's the only place left where you might find a lost tribe or the fountain
of youth? Alien villages?

And they wont be from California.

No madcow disease, no sars, just beautiful one day, perfect the next.

Apart from a plague of blood eating bed bugs

--

www.experimentalist.co.uk/shop/index.php
Australian, New Zealand, USA, UK, South African, Thailand Sim Cards.

Old February 12th, 2006, 12:20 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz

"www.poms.co.uk" wrote in message
"Danny" wrote in message
Start living, visit Australia.

It's the only place left where you might find a lost tribe or the

fountain
of youth? Alien villages?

And they wont be from California.

No madcow disease, no sars, just beautiful one day, perfect the next.

Apart from a plague of blood eating bed bugs

No bedbugs in Melbourne dude, so where did you pick them up Bring em
yourself just to have a go at us?
Or perhaps the accommodation was a little to down market ? Next time
remember quality counts, thats why we are the best.

For a really good description of Melbourne and it's suburbs goto
http://lucja.melbart.com/Melbtrav.html
The pages at http://lucja.melbart.com/ will give you a great choice of
alternative accommodation.

For private homes and share accommodation, luxury homes etc goto
http://lucja.melbart.com/ and nrear the bottom of the page click on
Private local accommodation all states or
International Directory Accommodation and School Material

We're booked out till March, but there are plenty of alternate quality
accommodations there.

Old February 12th, 2006, 12:37 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz

"Danny" wrote in message
Start living, visit Australia.

It's the only place left where you might find a lost tribe or the

fountain
of youth? Alien villages?

And they wont be from California.

No madcow disease, no sars, just beautiful one day, perfect the next.

Apart from a plague of blood eating bed bugs

Must have brought them with you, but I wont tell.
There are just no bedbugs in Melbourne dude, so where did you find em?:
You're confused, careful with that next beef hamburger if the beef aint from
australia.