Bermuda Hurricane Pictures

Old September 12th, 2003, 03:51 AM
Don Wiss

Default Bermuda Hurricane Pictures

Not mine, as I don't head there until tomorrow. But The Royal Gazette has
43 pictures up in a slide show. Start he

http://www.theroyalgazette.com/apps/...=908001&Ref=PH

Don donwiss at panix.com.
Old September 13th, 2003, 04:00 AM
Crash

Don -

Maybe you'll have some even better pics to show us (Isabel). But I hope
not. Good luck on your trip.

"Don Wiss" wrote in message
Not mine, as I don't head there until tomorrow. But The Royal Gazette has
43 pictures up in a slide show. Start he

http://www.theroyalgazette.com/apps/...ato=20030908&K
ategori=NEWS&Lopenr=908001&Ref=PH

Don donwiss at panix.com.

Old September 15th, 2003, 09:20 PM
Don Wiss

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 03:00:59 GMT, "Crash" wrote:

Don Wiss wrote:
Not mine, as I don't head there until tomorrow. But The Royal Gazette has
43 pictures up in a slide show. Start he

http://www.theroyalgazette.com/apps/...=908001&Ref=PH

Maybe you'll have some even better pics to show us (Isabel). But I hope
not. Good luck on your trip.

I'm home. So no Isabel pics. I haven't had a chance to even look at mine
yet. But I did learn of some more web sites with pictures. See:

http://www.blackandcoke.com/
and something close to burnynet.com

And there is a DVD available with videos of Fabian. During and after. It
may be the one mentioned on the blackandcoke.com web site.

Don donwiss at panix.com.