Excellent feedback for Trip to Egypt Arranged by Timelinx

Old November 8th, 2008, 06:09 PM
dwvc2k8 dwvc2k8 is offline
Member

Location: Spain
Lightbulb Excellent feedback for Trip to Egypt Arranged by Timelinx

Are you searching for a travel agency or company that gives the best service for their clients? There are numerous companies or agencies in the web but once you have availed their vacation packages, there are some inconsistencies with what their site say and from the actual service they render to their clients.

Based from the experience of my colleagues, they told me that they highly recommend Designer’s Way Vacation Club (DWVC) and as a proof, here is an email they sent to DWVC/Timelinx that I wanted to share as proof of their superb service to tourists and vacation lovers:

Dear Sirs,

We have just returned today from a two week "stay and cruise" trip to Egypt arranged through Timelinx.

All aspects of the trip, from the initial arrangements through all the internal transfers, to the guides and company representatives, were virtually flawless, and both companies can take credit and praise for helping make our holiday so memorable.

You may well be aware that there was a problem with our plane just prior to departure from Egypt and we had to stay over for an additional night while alternative arrangements were made. Even though we had already said "goodbye" to the Traveline representative, Waleed, and over three hours had gone by before the decision to disembark was made, we were very surprised to see Waleed return and take very positive steps to cater for "his" group.

I can only guess at the efforts needed to find accommodation for us at such short notice, and to find ourselves at the very luxurious Sonesta St. George was even more impressive. Even though we'd arrived quite late, about 23:30 I think, there was a fine meal laid on for us, and again lunch the following day.

Waleed worked very hard to keep us informed during what could have been a very stressful time, and is to be commended for his professional attitude and keen desire to see that his Traveline group is given the best treatment.

Yours Sincerely,

Sheila and Arthur Bufton.

To know more about DWVC, you can check their site by clicking this link: http://www.dwvc.com