romantic hotel - Verona

Old January 22nd, 2009, 06:11 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Bubble

Default romantic hotel - Verona

Hi,

I am taking my girlfriend to Verona for our 1st anniversary and I need a
perfect place to stay ... you know, the one she will love :-)

Please recommend.

Price up to 100? per person ... is that possible? If you have any
suggestions above that price, and you really, really liked the place, tell
me.

Kind regards,

Old January 23rd, 2009, 06:18 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge13[_2_]

100 ?
No
Put a bit more in...

Old January 23rd, 2009, 06:48 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
JuanElorza[_4_]

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 19:11:05 +0100, Bubble wroteÂ*:

Hi,

I am taking my girlfriend to Verona for our 1st anniversary and I need a
perfect place to stay ... you know, the one she will love :-)

Please recommend.

Price up to 100? per person ... is that possible? If you have any
suggestions above that price, and you really, really liked the place,
tell me.

historic center price 100E (low season)
http://www.anticaportaleona.com/default.htm

Kind regards,

Old January 25th, 2009, 10:27 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Bubble

OK,

Hotel Veronesi La Torre ... 300 ?.

Anyone been there? Looks great, but I don't believe the pitures :-)

Kr,