Hong Kong to Perth.....

Old January 17th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Dan Santoro

Default Hong Kong to Perth.....

Does anyone know which airlines fly that route?

Are there any types of packages that would include flying in/out of the
major Oz cities?

Thanxxx! Dan

Old January 17th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Petra

Dan Santoro wrote in news:41EBBB54.65F854E8
@bellsouth.net:

Does anyone know which airlines fly that route?

Are there any types of packages that would include flying in/out of the
major Oz cities?

Thanxxx! Dan

We flew Cathay Pacific Perth Hong Kong (then on to Vancouver), but had to
lay over an entire night because the connection wasn't good. At least
they'll get you there.

Petra