Anyone done the BOB tour in St Thomas

Old October 18th, 2003, 02:39 PM
Alex

Default Anyone done the BOB tour in St Thomas

Greetings fellow cruise fanatics...

We're headed to St Thomas in June 2004 (Navigator of the Seas) and really
want to do the Breathing Observation Bubble (BOB) tour. Does anyone have
any experience with the tour operators in St Thomas or those contracted by
RCCL? I've talked with a friend who did this activity in Cancun, and it
seems like a most-do excursion.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Alex Partridge

Old October 18th, 2003, 03:34 PM
Chris Detje

We did it in Cozumel and It was the coolest thing I have ever done

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

Old October 19th, 2003, 09:24 PM
Donnassei

Hi Alex,
We too booked this through RCL this past Feb and absolutely loved it. It does
take some getting used to steering and everything looks so close, but its not.
They did have divers down with us, so they were a big help and will take you
pic if you bring your underwater camera with you.

I'd definitely recommend this one. We also did the Rhino boats in St. Maarten,
which was also great fun, look into that one too.

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
http://www.cruisemates.com
Old October 22nd, 2003, 04:45 PM
Sandy

Can you tell me how much time you got to do the dive? Was wondering if most
of the trip is spent waiting your turn.