Israel slams Obama's Israeli position as RAAAAAACIST!

Old April 10th, 2010, 09:03 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement
Planet Visitor II[_2_]

Default Israel slams Obama's Israeli position as RAAAAAACIST!

On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 22:45:36 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

Planet Visitor II writes:

I could certainly provide much more proof... but clearly it would be a
waste of my time trying to convince an ol' war-horse anti-Semite like
you.

You cannot provide any proof at all, because it is not possible to conduct a
controlled experiment to see which factors were most important.

But I already provided proof... and you clipped it.

http://www.nizkor.org/

Plus --
http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article....uleId=10007036
and
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/RED+CR...UED-a083887630
and
http://www.helium.com/items/1126944-...-the-holocaust
and
http://www.helium.com/items/1119674-...-the-holocaust
and
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...Quote/bg1.html
and
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/127928
and
http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-19964761.html

the Holocaust. All we have is your "opinion" raised against those
who tower over you intellectually, and who are unbiased, and not
anti-Semitic, as you've shown yourself to be.

Notice a word missing from mxsmaniac's racist diatribe against the
Germans, gentle reader? The word missing is "Nazis." apparently...
mxsmaniac feels all Germans contributed to the Holocaust, and didn't
really concern themselves with trying to win a war, as long as they
could murder all of European Jewry.

The fact is, a great many Germans contributed to the Holocaust, and only a
fraction of them were Nazis.

Prove it. You state it as a "fact," but you cannot provide any proof
at all, because it is not possible to conduct a controlled experiment
to see how many Germans who were not Nazis contributed to the
Holocaust. Making it again obvious to me that your interests here
are the same as your interests in supporting anti-Semitism, supporting
racism, and supporting hate for the Jews.... spreading hate....
hate... hate.

Name just a few Germans who were not Nazis and who were
proven to have contributed to the Holocaust. I doubt you can even
name ONE.

remainder of racist attack on the Germans clipped

Planet Visitor II
http://alt-activism-death-penalty.info/dictionary.html
Old April 10th, 2010, 11:33 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement
Mxsmanic

Planet Visitor II writes:

But I already provided proof... and you clipped it.

No, you provided links, nothing more. But I've already explained why it cannot
be proved.

the Holocaust.

The part that cannot be proved is the extent (if any) to which this silence
(or absence of silence) aided or abetted the Holocaust.

Prove it. You state it as a "fact," but you cannot provide any proof
at all, because it is not possible to conduct a controlled experiment
to see how many Germans who were not Nazis contributed to the
Holocaust.

Actually, it's pretty easy to go back and look at the records and media
reports, and several researchers have done precisely this--with results that
are highly embarrassing to Germans, who prefer to pretend that the Nazis fell
from the sky and strongarmed the average good-hearted, innocent,
non-antisemitic German into cooperating under pain of death.

Making it again obvious to me that your interests here
are the same as your interests in supporting anti-Semitism, supporting
racism, and supporting hate for the Jews.... spreading hate....
hate... hate.

You're very puzzling. You call me an antisemite, and yet you deny the huge
role of ordinary Germans in carrying out the Holocaust and other Nazi
atrocities.

Name just a few Germans who were not Nazis and who were
proven to have contributed to the Holocaust. I doubt you can even
name ONE.

I have several books that are filled with pages and pages of citations that
show exactly this.

Most Germans were not Nazis, but that didn't prevent them from supporting the
Nazis, voluntarily. It's pretty disgusting. And it's something that should not
be forgotten.
Old April 11th, 2010, 05:41 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe
deconstructing desmond coughlan

On 10 Apr 2010 20:11:23 GMT, Desmond "I will murder every Arab I see"

On 2010-04-10, James 'Nazi *******' Noles wrote ...

remainder of racist attack on the Germans clipped

'...the Germans are not famous for being very "clever"...'
http://tinyurl.com/nxale

Pot
Kettle
Black

"The Germans _tried_ to exterminate the Jews," -- Desmond Coughlan.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...c3c0fd6060a015

Since you take exception to my comment I suppose that you find the
Germans were "very clever" in that attempt.

A Jew deconstructing desmond coughlan
http://alt-activism-death-penalty.info/dictionary.html

Y.