This Coming Thursday

Old April 12th, 2010, 11:42 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement
O'Donovan, PJ, Himself

Default This Coming Thursday

On Apr 12, 3:03*am, Earl Evleth the imbecile
wrote:
, "Mr
Q. Z. Diablo" t wrote:

This Thursday there is a get together for 9-12.

The real question is whether they have reached the size of the KKK (4
million in the mid-1920z) yet. *The KKK was also a balloon movement
and by 1930 it had 30,000 members

Evleth still harping wirh his garbage about the KluKluxKlan

What the imbecile, Evleth, still can't comprehend is that his Klan
has been long deemed illegal in my home state of Georgia as evidenced
by this Boston Globe article fin the heart pf BlueAmeriKA

GEORGIA BAN ON MASKS IS UPHELD
The Boston Globe (Boston, MA) | December 6, 1990 | Associated Press
| . This material is published under license from the publisher
through ProQuest Information and Learning Company, Ann Arbor,
Michigan. All inquiries regarding rights should be directed to
ProQuest Information and Learning Company. (Hide copyright
information) Copyright

ATLANTA - The Georgia Supreme Court yesterday upheld a state law
banning masks in public. The law had been challenged by a Ku Klux Klan
member.
The court said the law does not infringe upon free speech and free
association rights guaranteed by the state and federal constitutions.
Nor is the law unconstitutionally vague or excessively broad, the
court said.....
.....The law was enacted in 1951...."

However the klan is still legal and marches and burns their crosses in
much of Obama's BlueAmweriKa as evidenced below:

But so much for that "racial harmony" in BlueAmeriKa:

December 6, 1990 U.S. News
COURT ORDERS CITY TO ALLOW PROTEST BY KU KLUX KLAN
By BENJAMIN WEISER
Federal District Court rules that Ku Klux Klan must be allowed to
demonstrate in lower Manhattan this weekend, saying that Giuliani
administration violated group's First Amendment rights by refusing to
permit rally if Klan members wear their traditional masks; special
two-judge panel of court, in ordering that protest can proceed on Oct
23, also elicits promise from top city lawyer tht Klan members will
not
be arrested at demonstration for wearing masks, ; photo of Klan
leaders
October 22, 1999 Front Page News

November 22, 2004
Burning Cross Left at Home of Interracial Couple on L.I.
By PATRICK HEALY
"Awakened by a loud bang and the ring of their doorbell, an
interracial
couple peered out the front window of their Long Island home at 3
a.m.
yesterday and saw a cross burning on the front lawn.....
....It was the county's first cross-burning since 1998, when a black
family in Amityville returned home from church and found a burning
cross on their lawn. .."

And indeed the racial bigots and the KKK are alive and well in the
original HomeLand of the Evleths in TheirBeloved Land of Fruitsand
Nuts per paste below:

The Journal of San Diego History is published quarterly by the San
Diego Historical Society with the cooperation of the University of
San
Diego.
Spring/summer 2000
"The full story of the Ku Klux Klan in San Diego and Southern
California has yet to be told. What emerges from the scanty evidence
drawn from the archives is a tenacious legacy of hate toward Mexican
immigrants, Jews, and others who were branded as un-American. San
Diego's proximity to the U.S.-Mexican border along with its growing
population drawn from all over the United States has made for a
favorable environment where the Klan could recruit and sustain an
organization that has died out in other areas of the country. The
persistence of the K.K.K. and its offshoots thriving in "AMERICA'S
FINEST CITY" is one of the disturbing realities of twenty-first
century

And indeed to further enlighten the imbecile couple , the Evleths:

"..The Mass Migration of African Americans...Most data is from
1965-2000. It encompasses the movement of African Americans back
to the South following de-industrialization in Northeast and Midwest
cities, the growth of high-quality jobs in the "New South", and
improving racial relations in the South. Many people are moving back
because of family and kinship ties. From 1995-2000, Georgia, Texas
and
Maryland were the states that attracted the most black college
graduates. While California was for decades a net gaining state for
black migrants, in the late 1990s it lost more African Americans than
it gained.[3]...."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_M...rican_American)

...."
Old April 12th, 2010, 04:00 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement
Jigsaw1695

On Apr 12, 5:42�am, "O'Donovan, PJ, Himself"
wrote:
On Apr 12, 3:03�am, Earl Evleth the imbecile
wrote:
, "Mr

Q. Z. Diablo" t wrote:

> [...]

persistence of the K.K.K. and its offshoots thriving in "AMERICA'S
FINEST CITY" is one of the disturbing realities of twenty-first
century

And indeed to further enlighten the imbecile couple , the Evleths:

"..The Mass Migration of African Americans...Most data is from
1965-2000. It encompasses the movement of African Americans back
to the South following de-industrialization in Northeast and Midwest
cities, the growth of high-quality jobs in the "New South", and
improving racial relations in the South. Many people are moving back
because of family and kinship ties. From 1995-2000, Georgia, Texas
and
Maryland were the states that attracted the most black college
graduates. While California was for decades a net gaining state for
black migrants, in the late 1990s it lost more African Americans than
it gained.[3]...."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Migration_(African_American)

..."

Earl must have the Klan around so he can fulfill his internal desires
for hate and bias. He has a genuine need for the KKK to make his life
meaningful. It dosent matter if it is a virtually insignificant
movement that is way past its time.

Jigsaw