Fawlty Towers? "A glass of water? That'll be GBP 2 please!"

Old February 24th, 2004, 09:28 AM
Reid

Default Evelyn Gamble naked!

Following up to Tim Kroesen

What are you, some kind of senile pervert???

you see nudity as perversion? I'm sorry for you.
--
Mike Reid
"Art is the lie that reveals the truth" P.Picasso
Old February 24th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Tim Kroesen

(RRC) wrote:

Semolina Pilchard wrote in message
On 22 Feb 2004 06:50:02 -0800,
(RRC) wrote:

Please! Spare us the horrific mental imagery!!

What are you, some kind of senile pervert???

That is a very rude response. There must be another group in which
you would feel more comfortable.

If you find this rude, Tim, I would suggest that you remove
alt.tasteless from the groups line fairly briskly. Things are about
to get much ruder than you would ever have believed possible.

A threat or a well-meaning warning? Regardless, if it is to be ad
hominem, I feel obliged to make a correction. Tim was not the
respondent; I was. My name is Richard Caniglia. If anyone wishes to
sling mud, then they should aim at me.
RC

Evelyn is a skanky old bitch and her **** smells like a dead fish that's been
left out in the sun for a week.

That's why I'm gay, no smelly old whores like Evelyn for me! Give me a nice,
big, veiny, juicy cock dripping with cum to deep throat and I'm happy!

Will you **** me in the ass, Richard?

Tim Kroesen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you consider the content of this post to be particularly offensive, disgusting or plain illegal,
it is probably 'designer abuse', a message designed specifically to hurt the remailer's reputation/existence.
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain
Some people hate this remailer so badly that, for example, they did not hesitate to celebrate the death of 148 French tourists in a plane crash.
Those people seceded from the human race, so don't hesitate to report them directly to the police.
2004/01/03 (contact ) Blue.Jay celebrates
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain
2004/01/19 Len Sassaman chooses that moment to bring his support to Blue.Jay
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

More about the subject will be available http://frogadmin.yi.org/HOS/

Old February 24th, 2004, 11:52 PM
Tim Kroesen

Default Evelyn Gamble , a nice lady!

You'll be filtered soon so pile it on psycho!

You are *my* prisoner! *LOL* A loser before all!

Now follow me you flea bitten scrawny little puppy! Show everyone what
you're made of...

From: Tim Kroesen
Subject: Evelyn Gamble naked!
Newsgroups:
rec.travel.europe,rec.music.opera,rec.music.classi cal,alt.flame,alt.tast
eless
Date: 25 Feb 2004 00:31:36 +0100

"Tim Kroesen" wrote in message

Old February 25th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Robert John Guttke

Will you **** me in the ass, Richard?

Tim Kroesen

I think this is best suited for the opera newsgroup. They are accustomed to
implausible drama.