Bicycle Tours

Old January 28th, 2008, 03:45 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Gene Brabston

Default Bicycle Tours

Any recommendations for a Bicycle Tour company in the US or abroad??

thanks

--
Gene Brabston

Old January 28th, 2008, 04:51 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
sally[_1_]

"Gene Brabston" wrote in news:wmbnj.83731
:
Any recommendations for a Bicycle Tour company in the US or abroad??

I've had good luck with vbt.com and escapeadventures.com
Also, rei.com for some more unusual locations.
Old January 28th, 2008, 03:42 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Sarah Banick

"Gene Brabston" wrote in message
. ..
Any recommendations for a Bicycle Tour company in the US or abroad??

thanks

--
Gene Brabston

I have several recommendations in Europe, but I have to run right now. If
you're interested, drop me an e-mail and I'll be able to answer it later
today.

Sarah

Old January 28th, 2008, 06:14 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Kirįly[_1_]

Gene Brabston wrote:
Any recommendations for a Bicycle Tour company in the US or abroad??

You should ask a more specific question for anyone to be able to help
you. What kind of riding do you want to do? Road? Off-road? Fully
supported? Carry your own equipment? How long? Specific locations?

rec.bicycles.rides is another good place to ask.

--
K.

Lang may your lum reek.