Partial list of mainstream and Strictly Gay Cruises

Old October 7th, 2004, 02:02 PM

Default Partial list of mainstream and Strictly Gay Cruises

Here's a list of chartered "strictly gay cruises" and a small list of
cruises that are in the mainstream cruises. I only know the small
list because it says it in the title of the cruise. I am "just
guessing" that these mainstream cruises are predominantly gay only by
the title of the cruise. There is no way of knowing. Calling your
travel agent or the cruise line will not help as they cannot tell you.
The list of gay hotels and gay resorts and gay vacations is much more
extensive. In fact one site has nicknamed their vacations as
"Gayribbean" vacations.

Celebrity Constellation - 10/1
Celebrity Millenium - 11/28
Cunard QE2 12/15
Celebrity Infinity 2/13
Celebrity Constellation 2/19
Seabourne Price 3/15
Celebrity Infinity 43/15
Celebrity Mercury 4/24
RCL Voyager of the Seas 5/29
Celebrity Constellation 6/18
Celebrity Galaxy 7/25
Celebrity Summit 8/19
Celectity Millenium 8/26
Celebrity Constellation 9/10
Cunard QE2 - 10/4
Celebrity Constellation 10/5
Celebrity Millenium 11/27
Celebrity Infinity 12/24
Celebrity Constallation 2/18
Celebrity Summit 4/9
Cunard QE2 date???
Cunard QM2 6/9
Cunard QM2 8/27
Celebrity Millenium 11/25
Celebrity Infinity 4/6
RCL Navigator 1/29
Celebrity Constellation 3/12
Celebrity Infinity 8/21
RCL Brilliance of the Seas 8/31
RCL Brilliance of the Seas 9/9
RCL Navigator of the Seas 1/29
Cunard QM@ 12/20/04
Celebrity Infinity 4/6
Celebrity Mercury 4/24
Celebrity Mercvury 5/4
Celebrity Constellation 3/12
Windjammer Cruise 4/4
Celebrity Constellation 6/18
Celebrity Galaxy 7/25
Cunard QM2 6/9
Mediterranean Sojourn 8/26
Celebrity Galaxy 6/18
Celebrity Galaxy 8/5
All Gay Carribbean Cruise 2/20 (Ship???)
Cunard QM@ 3/17
Celebrity Infinity 8/21
Celebrity Constellation 2/19
Barcelone to Athens 7/29 (ship???)
All Gay Alaska Cruise 9/3/05 (Ship??)
MS Oosterdam 9/3
Holland America Westerdam 2/20
SV Royal Clipper 3/12

The above is a partial list of "All Gay Charters"

Mainstream cruises (Here are just a few)

Delta Steamboat "Gay Days Cruise" American Queen 10/28/04
Mississippi Riverboat "Gay Days Cruise" 10/28/05
Carnival Sensation "Official Gay Days Mardi Gras Cruise 8/27/05
Royal Caribbean Sovereign of the Seas "Gay Days Cruise" 5/27/05
Carnival Fascination "Gay Days Cruise" 5/30/05

Happy cruising to All!
Jan
Old October 7th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Juliana L Holm

Jan,

You are bigoted and obsessed. I am apalled at the stuff you are posting here.

I rarely killfile folks, but you really have earned it. I regret that new
people to this board will be subjected to it.

Are we now going to have people posting lists of cruises with different
kind of people on it? What about cruises with large elderly groups, or
college students? Or African Americans? (which is very close to what you are
doing.)

I would like a list of cruises you are considering going on so I can avoid them.

Or, better yet, stay off the seas!

--
Julie
**********
Old October 7th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Dan Kaiser

That list is so full of crap it stinks! You actually expect people to believe
ALL those cruises are all-gay? I wish! Such a bucket of lies, Jan.
Old October 7th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Juliana L Holm

Dan Kaiser wrote:
That list is so full of crap it stinks! You actually expect people to believe
ALL those cruises are all-gay? I wish! Such a bucket of lies, Jan.

They aren't. They are any cruise that has a gay group on it. She's gone to
an immense amount of travel to "educate" us how to avoid gays on cruises.

It's a bucket of more than lies.

--
Julie
**********
Old October 7th, 2004, 02:44 PM
E.k.R.

"Juliana L Holm" wrote in message

I would like a list of cruises you are considering going on so I can avoid
them.

Or, better yet, stay off the seas!

--
Julie

Agreed Julie!

I can only imagine why Jan is so concerned about gays on her cruises .... no
doubt because it's that many less guys she can lure to the sack! Obviously
some major self-esteem issues here. I never could understand those few
women that don't get along with gay men ... as if they have something to
fear. Makes you wonder?

I do have to thank her though, for putting together that comprehensive list.
Now I have a great list of cruises to choose from! I never had the time or
desire to go through all the trouble myself. Apparently Jan needs to get
laid in a bad way, and I guess she doesn't have much of a life either ...
judging from all the time it must have taken to compile that list.

What a gal! I bet she is a blast to down a few beers with!

Now if only Jan could compile a list of drunken, redneck, badly dressed,
obese, breeders we would be in business. Unfortunately that list would be
too long to list here.

Ernie

Old October 7th, 2004, 02:48 PM
Juliana L Holm

E.k.R. wrote:

Now if only Jan could compile a list of drunken, redneck, badly dressed,
obese, breeders we would be in business. Unfortunately that list would be
too long to list here.

Well, I'd fit breeder, since I have three kids, and I am a bit overweight,
though not obese. And is a very subjective term. But not drunken or
redneck, so I guess I would not get that list.

--
Julie
**********
Old October 7th, 2004, 02:49 PM
George Leppla

wrote

Here's a list of chartered "strictly gay cruises" and a small list of
cruises that are in the mainstream cruises.

Dear Jan,

Add these three to your list.

Sleazy 3 - Carnival Conquest 10/31/2004
The Mother of All Group Cruises Explorer of the Seas 1/09/05
Miracle in May - Carnival Miracle 05/01/05

I have groups on these three sailings and probably some of our members are
gay, straight, bent, kinked, warped and twisted. We also have fat people,
skinny people, tall people, short people, black people, white people. Many
of us have family roots in Italy, Germany, France, Spain, England, Ireland,
Poland, Russia and many other countries. Why some people are actually from
Canada!

ALL are welcome... except somehow I don't think you would fit in.

BTW - do you eat out in restaurants? You do know that many waiters, busboys
and kitchen help are gay and that they all have AIDS and these people are
TOUCHING your dishes and silverware and when you aren't looking, they spit
in your food! Same thing might happen to you on a cruise ship so you might
be better off staying at home.

George in PA http://www.countryside-travel.com

Sleazy 3 - Carnival Conquest http://www.cruisemaster.com/sleazy3.htm
The Mother of All Group Cruises http://www.motherofallgroupcruises.com
Miracle in May - http://www.cruisemaster.com/miracle.htm

Old October 7th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Bisous3

LOL...I guess I have to read this group more otften. I thought Jan WAS gay and
was keeping all the gay readers of rtc informed of cruises they might want to
go on..
DUH

Old October 7th, 2004, 03:09 PM
E.k.R.

"Juliana L Holm" wrote in message

Well, I'd fit breeder, since I have three kids, and I am a bit overweight,
though not obese. And is a very subjective term. But not drunken or
redneck, so I guess I would not get that list.

--
Julie

Not to worry Julie .... you are ok in my book! As you can tell I wasn't
exactly being politically correct in my post, so don't take me too
seriously. I think we are well beyond PC considering the original poster
and topic. Seems this is often the case on r.t.c.

My partner cracks up at how worked up people get on a message board that is
supposed to discuss cruises. I have to admit it's rather humorous. Like
any un-moderated newsgroup where people can post anonymously, there will
always be trolls that like to stir the pot. I just rarely have time for the
fun and games anymore.

Ernie