Find your travel partners on united-travelers!

Old April 21st, 2012, 02:18 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
[email protected]

Default Find your travel partners on united-travelers!

Hello friends of travelling!

We have buildt a new plattform for travellers, to find travel buddys, for more fun and less loneliness while travelling!

I invite everyone to register and use this new and powerful plattform.

It would be vary nice, if you share this information with people who are into travelling, please forward this information.

We will donate a portion of the advertising revenue for Himalajan conservation projects!

Here is the site:*www.united-travellers.com

The site is free and always will be...

....united-travellers team
Old July 10th, 2012, 08:18 AM
carlos520 carlos520 is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Hello friends of travelling!

We have buildt a new plattform for travellers, to find travel buddys, for more fun and less loneliness while travelling!

I invite everyone to register and use this new and powerful plattform.

It would be vary nice, if you share this information with people who are into travelling, please forward this information.

We will donate a portion of the advertising revenue for Himalajan conservation projects!

Here is the site:*www.united-travellers.com

The site is free and always will be...

....united-travellers team
I have a plan to go Europe and Africa in my upcoming vocations. There are lots of places where I have to visit but I afraid to travel alone in Africa. It is a very good idea for travelers.

pet friendly accommodation gold coast

Last edited by carlos520 : July 16th, 2012 at 07:17 AM.