NATURE SCHOOL FOR AIDS ORPHANS IN SOUTH AFRICA.

Old March 5th, 2009, 10:54 AM posted to rec.travel.misc
CARMEN

Default NATURE SCHOOL FOR AIDS ORPHANS IN SOUTH AFRICA.

I am Carmen and many of you across the world have read my comments on
Google. I have been a Tourist Guide for 30 years and feel it is time
to give something back to my country. I would like to start a Nature
school for little children in Rural areas. I would like to buy a small
Combi and then take Aids Orphans on Day trips in and around
Johannesburg to Game Parks with their Teachers and Care Givers.. But I
need assistance from people that care.. I have loved children all my
life.. and there is a need to care for them. I want to teach them on
field trips about animals and trees. And take them to places that
tourists normally visit .. free of charge. But I do need finances to
sponser the trips and meals and entrance fees. I plan to do this every
weekend. Visit the Lion Park in Johannesburg, the Zoo and maybe even
the Kruger national Park..

I have a blog called . I will post photos
and reports of the trips every week so that you can see that my
intentions are of a true nature. All I ask is $1US Dollar per
donation. I need about $US Dollars 60.000 to start this Nature
School.. The money is for the Mini Van and Insurance and for entance
fees and meals for the kids and Teachers..
Please help me make this a reality for me and the kids.. You can send
a US$1.. to my address at Carmen Sonnenberg, 110 Heuningvoel str,
Eastlynne, 0813, Tshwane, South Africa.

Check out my blog to see what I have done as a Tourist Guide.

Your efforts will be most appreciate.
Thankyou so much.
Carmen