Cruel Australia Tortures 50,000 Sheep Trapped On 'Death Ship'! Australia's Cruel Death Industry

Old September 24th, 2003, 02:42 PM
Rainer Wolfcastle

Default Cruel Australia Tortures 50,000 Sheep Trapped On 'Death Ship'! Australia's Cruel Death Industry

"ANC Webmaster" wrote in message et...
The fate of over 50,000 Australian sheep stuck on a ship in the Middle East
is being fiercely debated in Australia while the owner of the sheep has
offered them for free to anyone who will take them.
http://www.anc.org/farm/farm_article...003_0919_sheep
ANC Web Site Administrator

More on Australia's Death industry:

http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/con...03/s952952.htm

G'day mate! Torture any animals today! Vistit Australia where they
torture animals for fun and profit.
Old September 25th, 2003, 05:09 AM
drdoody

(Rainer Wolfcastle) wrote in message . com...
"ANC Webmaster" wrote in message et...
The fate of over 50,000 Australian sheep stuck on a ship in the Middle East
is being fiercely debated in Australia while the owner of the sheep has
offered them for free to anyone who will take them.
http://www.anc.org/farm/farm_article...003_0919_sheep
ANC Web Site Administrator

Well, I supposeto ease their suffering, the sailors could simply push
the ruminants in question over the gunnels. I'm sure they'd love a
swim.

Until the sharks showed up, that is.

And now we come to our question of the day: If you push 50,000 sheep
into the water and sharks eat them, is it considered cruelty from the
sheep's point of view or as generosity by the sharks?

Doc
Old September 25th, 2003, 08:30 AM
Dixon Trumper

"Rainer Wolfcastle" wrote in message
om...
"ANC Webmaster" wrote in message

et...
The fate of over 50,000 Australian sheep stuck on a ship in the Middle

East
is being fiercely debated in Australia while the owner of the sheep has
offered them for free to anyone who will take them.
http://www.anc.org/farm/farm_article...003_0919_sheep
ANC Web Site Administrator

More on Australia's Death industry:

http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/con...03/s952952.htm

G'day mate! Torture any animals today! Vistit Australia where they
torture animals for fun and profit.

I'm Australian, and I certainly don't like to see animals suffer. Why tar
everyone with the same brush?

Old September 25th, 2003, 03:45 PM
Ray

"Dixon Trumper" wrote in message

"Rainer Wolfcastle" wrote in message
om...
"ANC Webmaster" wrote in message

et...
The fate of over 50,000 Australian sheep stuck on a ship in the Middle

East
is being fiercely debated in Australia while the owner of the sheep

has
offered them for free to anyone who will take them.
http://www.anc.org/farm/farm_article...003_0919_sheep
ANC Web Site Administrator

More on Australia's Death industry:

http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/con...03/s952952.htm

G'day mate! Torture any animals today! Vistit Australia where they
torture animals for fun and profit.

I'm Australian, and I certainly don't like to see animals suffer. Why tar
everyone with the same brush?

I agree Dixon, great mistake.

Old September 25th, 2003, 03:48 PM
Ray

"drdoody" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Try it on alt.tasteless doodie. You are a troll.

Old September 26th, 2003, 04:21 PM
drdoody

"Ray" wrote in message news:9gDcb.4050$%

And now we come to our question of the day: If you push 50,000 sheep
into the water and sharks eat them, is it considered cruelty from the
sheep's point of view or as generosity by the sharks?

Try it on alt.tasteless doodie. You are a troll.

Yet for a troll, I've done a pretty spot-on job of completely
humiliating you as of late.

Come on, Ray. I keep waiting for your "attack" with rapt anticipation.

Doc
Old September 28th, 2003, 03:39 PM
Ray

"drdoody" wrote in message
om...
"Ray" wrote in message news:9gDcb.4050$%

And now we come to our question of the day: If you push 50,000 sheep
into the water and sharks eat them, is it considered cruelty from the
sheep's point of view or as generosity by the sharks?

Try it on alt.tasteless doodie. You are a troll.

Yet for a troll, I've done a pretty spot-on job of completely
humiliating you as of late.

Come on, Ray. I keep waiting for your "attack" with rapt anticipation.

Doc

Have you?
I want some more.

Old September 28th, 2003, 11:13 PM
drdoody

"Ray" wrote in message ...
"drdoody" wrote in message
om...
"Ray" wrote in message news:9gDcb.4050$%

And now we come to our question of the day: If you push 50,000 sheep
into the water and sharks eat them, is it considered cruelty from the
sheep's point of view or as generosity by the sharks?

Try it on alt.tasteless doodie. You are a troll.

Yet for a troll, I've done a pretty spot-on job of completely
humiliating you as of late.

Come on, Ray. I keep waiting for your "attack" with rapt anticipation.

Doc

Have you?
I want some more.

Between my taunts and your blustering, I've pretty much ran out of targets.

But I'm sure you'll be nice enough to provide me with a fresh supply.

Doc