Queer Cruise

Old February 24th, 2007, 01:59 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
clint

Default Queer Cruise

Went on line, the cow and I are retired and can cruise anytime. Checked
Princess for next week.

They gave a charted Queer cruise, Feb 25-Mar4..... What is that all
about??????????

Old February 24th, 2007, 02:31 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Newby

"clint" wrote in message
.. .
Went on line, the cow and I are retired and can cruise anytime. Checked
Princess for next week.

They gave a charted Queer cruise, Feb 25-Mar4..... What is that all
about??????????

Each to his own tatse.

They don't have to 'cruise' the streets. Now, they can troll the decks.

Old February 24th, 2007, 05:24 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
jim

"clint" wrote in message
.. .
Went on line, the cow and I are retired and can cruise anytime. Checked
Princess for next week.

They gave a charted Queer cruise, Feb 25-Mar4..... What is that all
about??????????

You should fit right in then as you are a really queer little man.
Jim

Old February 24th, 2007, 02:39 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Cap'n Pugwash

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 19:59:26 -0500, "clint"
wrote:

Went on line, the cow and I are retired and can cruise anytime. Checked
Princess for next week.

They gave a charted Queer cruise, Feb 25-Mar4..... What is that all
about??????????

It is when 2 bulls do away with the cows and pair up together. I think
you will like that.

Mooooooo!

Beats me that Princess is doing this, I thought Cunard had all the
queens!
Old February 28th, 2007, 08:35 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K

wrote:

Went on line, the cow and I are retired and can cruise anytime. Checked
Princess for next week.

They gave a charted Queer cruise, Feb 25-Mar4..... What is that all
about??????????

It is when 2 bulls do away with the cows and pair up together. I think
you will like that.

Mooooooo!

Beats me that Princess is doing this, I thought Cunard had all the
queens!

Clint brings up this topic every now and then. I think he likes to get
a "rise" out of homophobic guys.

Actually, alternative cruise charters be they Gay Lesbian Bi Transgender
groups, square dancers, foodies, or other special interests are quite
the money maker for all the cruise lines.

Olivia Cruises charters for lesbian cruisers. Atlantis, RSVP, are some
of the largest charter or group cruise organizations for gay men.
Atlantis recently booked RCCL's biggest ship for a South American cruise
featuring a stop in Rio during Carnival. R Family Cruises is the first
family oriented cruise open to all and originally funded by Rosie O'Donnell.

Then there are smaller gay travel groups like CODA that have
itineraries involving sailing on tall ships to the lesser visited
Polynesian islands or trips that combine cruising with travel aboard the
Orient Express.

While some are still busy making bad jokes or acting in a homophobic
manner towards gays or lesbians smart money has recognized that GLBT
people are an economic and political force worthy of recognition.

--
____
Brian M. Kochera
Old February 28th, 2007, 11:57 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Cap'n Pugwash

wrote:

[...]

For the record, I have nothing against gays or any other special
interest group.

My response was only directed to the attitude of the OP.

If a joke about Cunard having all the queens comes across as
homophobic to you, you really do need a thicker skin (or a sense of
humor).

Old February 28th, 2007, 06:31 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K

wrote:

[...]

No harm done. I have Clint blocked - he is a moron - my response was
intended as a general FYI. Upon buying a house outside Atlanta, Georgia
Dame Elton (John) is reported to have said "I left. Britain is getting
too small for two old Queens."

--
____
Brian M. Kochera
Old March 1st, 2007, 03:33 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jack Hamilton[_1_]

Brian K wrote:

Atlantis recently booked RCCL's biggest ship for a South American cruise
featuring a stop in Rio during Carnival.

The February 21 – March 5, 2007 trip was on the Oceania Insignia, a
smaller ship.

Old March 3rd, 2007, 08:53 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Are any cruises for (normal people) only?

BILL