If you are bored....

Old February 13th, 2013, 05:51 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Christine Cruiser

Default If you are bored....

On Tue, 12 Feb 2013 21:13:38 -0500, Steve wrote:

Oh boy! I always wanted to be a gentleman!
Watch at around 5 PM on Saturday, the 16th. My wife and I will be on
Oasis. We plan to be wearing matching chartreuse/yellow shirts and we
MAY be waving red balloons. We haven't decided exactly where we will be
standing. Our cabin is on the other side so it won't be on one of the
balconies.

Steve

LOL You most assuredly don't know about Goldie's past on RTC.
Old February 14th, 2013, 10:21 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Observant Lurker

On Jan 19 2013 7:51 AM, Dick G in Cherry Hill, NJ wrote:

A gentleman named Steve turned me on to a series of websites which
show webcams for Port Everglades, Miami, and Canaveral.

They are fascinating, especially Everglades, which actually services
Fort Lauderdale. It is unbelievable that on both Saturday and Sunday
the port moves about 14 ships which means around 50,000 passengers a
day when you consider that Allure and Oasis of the Seas carry over
6,000 each, both in and out.

If anyone cares, QE2 will be making a call tomorrow and Queen Victoria
on Monday. FWIW, the website is:

www.portevergladeswebcam.com

A word of warning....there is ambient sound and because the cameras
shoot the ships as they leave, watch out for the ships saluting the
port as they depart.

DG

well........well......look who I ran into. Longtime hiding in the
bushes....right dickie. LOL

remember me? still trolling and lurking and watching the world go by....

good to see your awake and posting gonline. I heard rumors that you were
on "deaths doorstep', but happy to say, that doesn't look valid.
Hows your daughter doing? still living in that apartment with you?
she was a lively and spunky woman to talk to....for sure.
take care and stay out of trouble....

Old February 16th, 2013, 05:52 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Christine Cruiser

On Thu, 14 Feb 2013 13:21:09 -0800, Observant Lurker wrote:

On Jan 19 2013 7:51 AM, Dick G in Cherry Hill, NJ wrote:

A word of warning.

DG

well........well......look who I ran into. Longtime hiding in the
bushes....right dickie. LOL

remember me? still trolling and lurking and watching the world go by....

good to see your awake and posting gonline. I heard rumors that you were
on "deaths doorstep', but happy to say, that doesn't look valid.
Hows your daughter doing? still living in that apartment with you?
she was a lively and spunky woman to talk to....for sure.
take care and stay out of trouble....

Oh Goldie remembers very well who we are now watch him run away just
like he did when he was caught sleeping in Daughter Danni's bed...over
and over and over and over and over again.

ROFL.