RSSC Navigator Embarkation Port in Fl and Wait List Question??

Old March 29th, 2013, 07:42 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bo1953

Default RSSC Navigator Embarkation Port in Fl and Wait List Question??

Hello all,

Quick questions:

1) Anyone know where the ports are for embarkation for RSSC's Navigator in Florida? The reason I ask is, I Am thinking of taking the November cruise and want to book 'cruise' only fare to compare the cost of booking air, pre-cruise night hotel and r/t transport between port/hotel;

2) I intend to apply for the lowest fare waitlist, if the waitlist does not clear, does that mean they will offer me the next category available at additional fare or up-grade me for full pay in advance?

Any other input you have to offer is appreciated.

TIA - bo
Old March 30th, 2013, 02:53 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Christine Cruiser

On Fri, 29 Mar 2013 11:42:13 -0700 (PDT), Bo1953 wrote:

1) Anyone know where the ports are for embarkation for RSSC's Navigator in
Florida?

Have you thought about calling RSSC? duh.
Old March 30th, 2013, 02:59 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article ,
Bo1953 wrote:

Hello all,

Quick questions:

1) Anyone know where the ports are for embarkation for RSSC's Navigator in
Florida? The reason I ask is, I Am thinking of taking the November cruise and
want to book 'cruise' only fare to compare the cost of booking air,
pre-cruise night hotel and r/t transport between port/hotel;

2) I intend to apply for the lowest fare waitlist, if the waitlist does not
clear, does that mean they will offer me the next category available at
additional fare or up-grade me for full pay in advance?

Any other input you have to offer is appreciated.

You should check on their web site for ports of embarkation. As for
your second question you should consult with a travel agent. They could
answer question one also and compare prices with and without all those
options.

--
Charles
Old March 30th, 2013, 12:20 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bo1953

Thanks all for your input. I have found the info on Cruise Critic, while not fully inclusive, but enough to provide an insight as to ease of getting through customs and others experience, perceived good or poor for the wait-list question.

Thank you again for taking time to respond.