KRAKATAU VOLCANO TOUR INDONESIA

Old May 1st, 2009, 07:20 AM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
[email protected]

Default KRAKATAU VOLCANO TOUR INDONESIA

I wanted to write and thank you for a wonderful trip to Krakatau. We
flew in from Singapore and the transfer to the hotel was well
organized. We were extremely lucky with the trip out as we came across
a big school of dolphins, one of which was curious enough to swim
around our boat and get a look at us. The camp site on a little island
opposite Anak Krakatau is set on an beautiful beach, the bay nice for
a swim, the fresh seafood dinner you prepared was great, and the sight
of the explosions at night was awesome. http://www.krakatauecotour.com

The next day we enjoyed getting yet closer to Anak Krakatau and
circling it by boat. The hiking on Krakatau and the snorkeling was a
lot of fun as the volcano continued with an impressive display of
nature’s forces. Last but not least, we made it to the airport and
back to Singapore in time on Sunday evening. Well worth it..http://
www.krakatautour.com
Old November 12th, 2014, 11:52 AM
Bildad Bildad is offline
Experienced Member

Indonesia is a discoverer able place and has a lot for the people who are outsiders which is an amazing thing. So yeah sticking to it is so much fun for the people who are into all this.
Old November 13th, 2014, 09:56 AM
alkbra alkbra is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bildad View Post
Indonesia is a discoverer able place and has a lot for the people who are outsiders which is an amazing thing. So yeah sticking to it is so much fun for the people who are into all this.
I heard many times about Indonesia but I never visited it before. According to my information Bali is its beautiful Island and there are lots of attractive natural spots. Moreover there are many sports to enjoy the Scuba diving. Do you know anything else about it?
Old November 18th, 2014, 11:03 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkbra View Post
I heard many times about Indonesia but I never visited it before. According to my information Bali is its beautiful Island and there are lots of attractive natural spots. Moreover there are many sports to enjoy the Scuba diving. Do you know anything else about it?
I have been visited Bali many times. Last time I have been there during my summer holidays. I always love to visit this awesome region due to its rich natural beauty. This country is also one of my favorite Asian countries. You can enjoy there rich natural scenery and cultural diversity. Its most visited places are; Uluwatu temple, Pura Tanah Lot, Pura Ulun Danu Bratan and Ubud.