Best Way to Share Opportunity

Old March 17th, 2013, 12:12 AM
dcrawford11 dcrawford11 is offline
Banned

Arrow Best Way to Share Opportunity

Hello all, Im new here and would like to know the best way I can share a membership opportunity for everyone that offers access to $69 cruises and discounts on travel expenses. If able to help respond please. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	522659_10151371590244332_418324752_n.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	639
Old March 17th, 2013, 02:04 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default Best Way to Share Opportunity

In article , dcrawford11
wrote:

Hello all, Im new here and would like to know the best way I can share a
membership opportunity for everyone that offers access to $69 cruises
and discounts on travel expenses. If able to help respond please. Thanks

Travel scams are not welcome. Go find suckers elsewhere.

--
Charles
Old March 18th, 2013, 03:47 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bill[_1_]

On 3/17/2013 4:02 PM, dcrawford11 wrote:

Travel Scams? Nobody has time for that now a days Sir Charles. If you
don't have any advice please keep it moving. If it was a scam I wouldn't
have registered for a forum to share it. Also it wouldn't be in
business.

LOL!!!! Funniest post I've seen in a long time!
Old March 18th, 2013, 06:42 AM
dcrawford11 dcrawford11 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill[_1_] View Post
On 3/17/2013 4:02 PM, dcrawford11 wrote:

Travel Scams? Nobody has time for that now a days Sir Charles. If you
don't have any advice please keep it moving. If it was a scam I wouldn't
have registered for a forum to share it. Also it wouldn't be in
business.

LOL!!!! Funniest post I've seen in a long time!
I apologize if it was an offensive comment. I just didn't appreciate him assuming something without any knowledge of what I was talking about.
Old March 18th, 2013, 02:16 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
]v[etaphoid[_3_]

On 18/03/13 16:42, dcrawford11 wrote:
'Bill[_1_ Wrote:
;1041432']On 3/17/2013 4:02 PM, dcrawford11 wrote:
--
Travel Scams? Nobody has time for that now a days Sir Charles. If you
don't have any advice please keep it moving. If it was a scam I
wouldn't
have registered for a forum to share it. Also it wouldn't be in
business.--

LOL!!!! Funniest post I've seen in a long time!

I apologize if it was an offensive comment. I just didn't appreciate him
assuming something without any knowledge of what I was talking about.

Great news dcrawford11. Will you share your wonderful opportunity with us?
Old March 18th, 2013, 11:46 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Observant Lurker

On Mar 16 2013 8:12 PM, dcrawford11 wrote:

Hello all, Im new here and would like to know the best way I can share a
membership opportunity for everyone that offers access to $69 cruises
and discounts on travel expenses. If able to help respond please. Thanks

|Filename: 522659_10151371590244332_418324752_n.jpg |
|Download: http://www.travelbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=639|

dcrawford11

I have access to $69 cruises, but I need to warn you...my bathtub only
hold one person!
LOL BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUNNNNNNNIE....................................... ..!!!!
LOL

Old March 19th, 2013, 02:58 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , dcrawford11
wrote:

Travel Scams? Nobody has time for that now a days Sir Charles. If you
don't have any advice please keep it moving. If it was a scam I wouldn't
have registered for a forum to share it. Also it wouldn't be in
business.

You are not the first person who has been suckered by a pyramid scheme
who has tried to pass it forward in this newsgroup. They were true
believers or tried to appear like true believers too. It is a scam and
it will collapse.

--
Charles