Frankfurt Intl. Airport LAstminute Desk???

Old June 10th, 2005, 11:53 AM
anonym ous

Default Frankfurt Intl. Airport LAstminute Desk???

Is there something like lastminute counter on Frankfurt Intl. airport?

I am flying from Australia to FRA and would like to buy cheap connection
flight to Greece on the same day and I can't find anything on the Internet.

Old June 10th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Thomas

Is there something like lastminute counter on Frankfurt Intl. airport?

I am flying from Australia to FRA and would like to buy cheap connection
flight to Greece on the same day and I can't find anything on the
Internet.

Just walk up to both the Lufthansa, and Olympic desks and see what they can
do for you.

Old June 10th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Not the Karl Orff

In article ,
"anonym ous" wrote:

Is there something like lastminute counter on Frankfurt Intl. airport?

I am flying from Australia to FRA and would like to buy cheap connection
flight to Greece on the same day and I can't find anything on the Internet.

these are generally for charter vacations. I saw these in AMS but not
notice any in FRA (at least not in Terminal 2), not that they may not be
there
Old June 10th, 2005, 05:48 PM
tile

www.megaflieger.de/airlines
a complete list of low cost airlines operating from Germnay and to Germany

Old June 10th, 2005, 09:07 PM
Douglas W. Hoyt

these are generally for charter vacations.

Right--most are packages, though they may do air only. But destinations
plus dates of travel will depend completely on which vacation retailers have
not sold out yet (and most of their sales at the airport booths are still
for flights a few days or even weeks out--same day travel is more the
excption than the rule). That http://www.ltur.com/de/slm.ltml site will
give you a good idea of what sort of things are likely to be available.

Old June 11th, 2005, 10:40 AM
Alec

"tile" wrote in message
www.megaflieger.de/airlines
a complete list of low cost airlines operating from Germnay and to Germany
"anonym ous" ha scritto nel messaggio
Is there something like lastminute counter on Frankfurt Intl. airport?

I am flying from Australia to FRA and would like to buy cheap connection
flight to Greece on the same day and I can't find anything on the
Internet.

Because of high landing charge, budget airlines don't use FRA as a rule.
There are plenty of charters to all the popular destinations and to the
Greek islands, though last-minute flight is a bit of hit-and-miss (depends
on availability on the day you arrive). Regular flights on LH and OA will be
very expensive to book last minute, and one-way fare is likely to be
business class of around 1600 euro. You'll be better off going to
www.lufthansa.com and book a cheap return (with a Saturday stay), starting
from around 150 euro and don't use the return half. Very little left of
cheap fares until September now.

Alec

Old June 13th, 2005, 11:04 AM
Ulf Kutzner

anonym ous schrieb:

Is there something like lastminute counter on Frankfurt Intl. airport?

I am flying from Australia to FRA and would like to buy cheap connection
flight to Greece on the same day and I can't find anything on the Internet.

Where (and maybe when) more exactly to you want to fly in Greece?

Regards, ULF